Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jaguars hire Bob Babich as Defensive Coordinator

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/1/...tor-hire-bears

Bradley has brought in his guys hopefully it will be a good choice

vCash
    judging from his track record he isnt that good. 2007-2009 the bears defense was crappy.....

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    judging from his track record he isnt that good. 2007-2009 the bears defense was crappy.....
    Yeah i know

vCash
    :/ Haven't heard many good reviews of this hire
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    Iffy on this hire. I wouldn't feel as bad if Bradley is calling the shots on defense...

The good news is we may end up keeping Sullivan (WR Coach) and Duffner (LB Coach).

Shaolin Scobee

vCash
    You guys have to wait and see. The likelyhood of Bradley who is a defensive coach bringing in a top DC was unlikely, he's probably going to want to run what he wants, a top DC prospect wouldn't have wanted to come here with that being the case.

vCash
    Yah the DC on this team really is not important

The OC is much more important because he's goin to run everything on that side of the ball

Bradley is gonna run the D

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    You guys have to wait and see. The likelyhood of Bradley who is a defensive coach bringing in a top DC was unlikely, he's probably going to want to run what he wants, a top DC prospect wouldn't have wanted to come here with that being the case.
    i wasnt hoping for a guy like Lovie Smith. i was hoping for a DC who has a good track record. i dont see babich having that. willing to wait and see wat kind of defense we play but if its rotten defense then yep i could tell before the season he wasnt gonna be good.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    babich never had the players the bears have now when he was coordinator.......this team is in full rebuild so im not judging any hires right now because this team has a long way to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    babich never had the players the bears have now when he was coordinator.......this team is in full rebuild so im not judging any hires right now because this team has a long way to go
    I agree with this. Let's just wait see what happens. I for one am very excited though.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    Urlacher in his prime, Briggs in his prime. he had a respectable Dline with Anthony Adams, Tommie Harris, mark Anderson, alex Brown. he had Tillman, Bowman, Manning, vasher, Ogunleye.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    that d line and secondary definitely wasn't playing the way they were recently....experience does alot

vCash
    avtually harris was a probowler then as well ogunleye. secondary wasnt the greatest but they had talent that the coach failed to get out of them

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    avtually harris was a probowler then as well ogunleye. secondary wasnt the greatest but they had talent that the coach failed to get out of them
    That was lovie's defense. So don't even dude. Blame love if your goin to blame some1

vCash
    Thing is that Bradley likes and trusts them. That is more important than any of the details of their careers. Most coaches that have been around as long as those two have all of the Xs and Os down pat. What is critical is that they are in harmony with each other and the head coach. That way the decisions are consensus decisions and not off the wall stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast