Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    STAT's first year in NY surpasses anything Boozer has done or will do in his career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 97NYer View Post
    STAT's first year in NY surpasses anything Boozer has done or will do in his career.
    And look where he is now , bad knees , punching things and not living up to that contract because he hardlys plays .

vCash
    Its funny how Amare thinks Woodson thinks he is better off the bench, its cause Woodson doesnt want to play him. He is 20 million dollars of waste and cant even start on the team. He must feel great about himself.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    I'm happy for Boozer but he's only been playing at a high level for a few weeks. Before that he was a major disappointment with the Bulls. Saying that, he deserves to be in the AS game but I wouldn't call him an "unsung hero". No matter how he plays, I'll always have a problem with his kids wearing Lebron jerseys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by todu82 View Post
    I like Boozer. The guy's a pretty good player. That said to say he's the unsung hero of the 2010 draft class is pushing it a lot.
    this. lee deserves that honor more than boozer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 97NYer View Post
    And what was that? A first round exit?

That isn't even taking into account the detriment that Amare's contract currently is.

vCash
    Knicks should have kept Lee , the fell in love with the star power name .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Troll
    This is why the NBA forum is horrible, with posts like these that make me want to punch my computer screen. How in any sense is he being a troll.

**** you

vCash
    Boozer>Bosh.

vCash
    Because Miami fans troll so hard and often they have lost grasp of what the word means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    This is why the NBA forum is horrible, with posts like these that make me want to punch my computer screen. How in any sense is he being a troll.
    This. It's extremly annoying and childish.

vCash
    I think Carlos boozer is the most overrated hot garbage in the nba. Yea he puts up nice stats during the regular season. But it will be the playoffs start he will disappear and get abused like he always does. He sucks he's over paid IMO

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC View Post
    Carlos Boozer. He deserves his due.

LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, even Joe Johnson get more headlines - but the last major signing of the class, Boozer - is tearing it up this season 16.2 points and 10 boards a game.

The Bulls definitely wouldn't be 23-15 without him.
    He was tearing up before he signed the contract, not now. He was was averaging 20 PPG and 11 RPG before signing with Bulls. And most credit for 23-15 record goes to Thibs, not any player on the team.

vCash
    what due does he deserve? Boozer and (D-Will) have really struggled since leaving Utah. Boozer was benched late in games last year, playing good less then half way through this season doesnt make up for a ll the bad

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Im glad Boozer is finally living up to his contract because for the past 2 years he sure hasnt done a damn thing! I hate how you ppl only have short term memories. 2010 was 3 years ago and its finally coming thru now? This has got to be some type of joke.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast