Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 1/19 Gamethread

vCash
    Wall with 24 and 6 tonight. Kid's looking legit.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    The Wizards played you guys so good that you forgot their name.
    They got me mind raped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Wall with 24 and 6 tonight. Kid's looking legit.
    I've been in the small group from day 1 thought he could be THE best PG in the NBA in a few years. Gonna be tough with Kyrie being such a dominant force already though and of course Lilliard. It's unfair how many star PG's are coming into this league.

vCash
    Wizards really need to start over, get rid of Okafor, Nene and Ariza and those other guys. Cant believe people had them in the playoffs.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Wizards really need to start over, get rid of Okafor, Nene and Ariza and those other guys. Cant believe people had them in the playoffs.
    WTF? They are playing great ball, wrong time to say this. I think they need MORE consistency and not less. All they have done in recent years is shuffle the roster. They have talent, they just need to give it time to gel and for players to develop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    you know for the first time ever. You make sense. I can see something like this.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    I understand that the Wiz are playing a lot better, but they do have to start over. Really everyone outside of Beal + Wall needs to go. Ariza, Okafor and Nene are combined to get around 35 mill alone next year. These 3 are often injured as well. Then you gotta remember that Nene is still owed 39 mill.

I think they can trade Okafor and Ariza next year or during the off-season, but Nene is going to be tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I understand that the Wiz are playing a lot better, but they do have to start over. Really everyone outside of Beal + Wall needs to go. Ariza, Okafor and Nene are combined to get around 35 mill alone next year. These 3 are often injured as well. Then you gotta remember that Nene is still owed 39 mill.

I think they can trade Okafor and Ariza next year or during the off-season, but Nene is going to be tough.
    I don't think Nene is going to leave. He has been a great leader along with Wall. Plus he has played really well.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    I don't think Nene is going to leave. He has been a great leader along with Wall. Plus he has played really well.
    Nene is a great leader. George Karl has mentioned this before. But again, is a leader worth 13 mill a year over the next 3 years? Especially when they've been injury prone over the past season and a half? Production wise he's like a 12 and 6 player.

The should try and trade Ariza + Okafor this summer. Both are expiring deals next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Nene is a great leader. George Karl has mentioned this before. But again, is a leader worth 13 mill a year over the next 3 years? Especially when they've been injury prone over the past season and a half? Production wise he's like a 12 and 6 player.

The should try and trade Ariza + Okafor this summer. Both are expiring deals next year
    Except Nene is like SUPER efficient. He's worth his contract as long as he's healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456