Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    I dont care what heat fans say until they catch the Lakers rings......... Or at least kobe's
    You must have pretty low self esteem if your life depends on what a sports team does

vCash
    I know this is a troll thread but all you Lakers fans who are supporting the OP are just mad cause Lakers suck.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    haha what a joke. if anyone is getting ****ed by the refs its the raptors they constantly get nothing to go in their favor. but dont worry, the league apologizes after giving us the l and admits they didnt want us to win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    You must have pretty low self esteem if your life depends on what a sports team does
    you read that in my post?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Wow lol. Lakers fans complaining about the refs now. Your team is in a current slump and sucks it happens so just chill. You wanna blame somebody blame your FO for such a ridiculous hiring in Mike D'Antoni.
    Over Phil Jackson no less. LOL

vCash
    I don't think he has anything against the Lakers, he's just a horrible ref. He's like that teacher that's way too old and has completely lost interest in his job, but he's there on tenure so he's not gonna get fired so you just have to put up with it whenever you get stuck with him.

And (some) Laker fans have been *****ing about Crawford for a while now. Not that I think it's justified, but they're not trying to blame the refs for our loosing this season.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Wow lol. Lakers fans complaining about the refs now. Your team is in a current slump and sucks it happens so just chill. You wanna blame somebody blame your FO for such a ridiculous hiring in Mike D'Antoni.
    Don't worry...we do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Kobe Bryant took 4 shots in the paint.... Not surprising that he wasn't hacked while taking long 2's. Also if any team doesn't have the right to ***** about officiating, it's the Lakers...
    Well, I can express my thoughts for some of you who clearly did not watch that series.

For one, during the whole series, the Kings shot 204 FTs and the Lakers shot 185 FTs.

In the controversial game 6, the Lakers shot 15 more FTs than the Kings did for the whole game. What is often mentioned by people who did actually watch the whole series is that game 6 was the reversal of game 5, which the Kings got the beneficial calls that sealed the win for them.

Also, to point out, the largest FT discrepancy came in game 3, where the Kings shot 20 more FTs than the Lakers did. In game 2, the Kings shot 13 more FTs than the Lakers did.

Up until game 6, it was believed by many players that the Kings were getting lots of help. Mobley mentioned this on the Best Damn Sports Show between games 5 and 6.

In the end, the Kings had a 10+ FT advantage in 3 of the 7 games. The Lakers only had 1 game where they shot more than a double digit against the Kings. Kind of odd when one team has a near prime Shaq and a prime Kobe, no?

Watch the whole series and then let's talk. Until then, it's useless to debate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    insteresting thread i saw while trolling in the lakers forum. ill quote it.
    fixed.

vCash
    Not as much as I do!

vCash
    crooked ref he is

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    doesn't make sense. why would you screw something that earns you money?

it makes sense if you screw a small market team.

would you refuse your salary after you've worked so hard for it?

vCash
    Joey Crawford who gift wrapped the lakers game 7 in 2010 by giving them 21 free attempts in the fourth quarter..you cant be serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Whenever I hear he's going to ref a Raptors game I just automatically give us the lost. him and I think the other one is scott Foster.

vCash
    Maybe another question would be" is there any fan that doesn't hate Joey Crawford"? I know I don't hate the man, but when he threw 4-5 techs at us in one game in a couple minute span, he earned my forever enmity.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast