Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    haha less fouls, more free throws, and they blame the refs for the game. I watched the whole game and while their were some bad calls it went both ways, no different than any normal game. Some Lakers fans feel entitled to win I guess so when the refs don't favor them they complain. I love how the op complains about kobes 2 ft's and says the league is protecting its precious lebron who shot the same amount of times and only had 4 fts (and he attacked the basket much more)...

vCash
    Kobe Bryant took 4 shots in the paint.... Not surprising that he wasn't hacked while taking long 2's. Also if any team doesn't have the right to ***** about officiating, it's the Lakers...

vCash
    I thought the refs kept the game close for both sides but the refereeing was not the reason the Lakers lost. No answers for Lebron and Wade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Kobe Bryant took 4 shots in the paint.... Not surprising that he wasn't hacked while taking long 2's. Also if any team doesn't have the right to ***** about officiating, it's the Lakers...
    Do u want a cookie with that?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Do u want a cookie with that?
    With what? Him stating the obvious?

vCash
    Im pretty sure Joey and Tayshaun Prince were going at it a few weeks ago. I thought it was hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    The Pacers game he officiated for us was absolutely atrocious. Other than that I can't really say honestly.

But Spurs fans have a lot to be upset about with him. In general though, the dude puts on a show, and he tries to make himself a bigger part of the game when the cameras are on.
    If they ever baned him from officiating nationally televised games. He'd probably move to Europe

vCash
    No.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Here you guys go making excuses again... EVERYONE on this board called Knick fans ******** for talking about what happened in the playoffs last year in game 1 (2nd quarter) & you all acted like you didn't see it.

Now you understand right?

vCash
    Another thing, it's easy to diss the referees for the job they do. Seeing that we are watching from TV & get to see slow motion replays and trip about a missed call. I think the NFL replacement refs actually proved how hard of a job it is to officiate professional sports. I'd bet any of you would do 10 times as bad if you were in their shoes.

& Stern wants to end the "Hack-a-Howard" so this thread is just ridiculous. How many playoffs have the referees helped the Lakers to? You guys are just gonna keep coming with excuses

vCash
    Kobe was chucking away all game and your mad the refs weren't calling fouls for him. ******** OP did you even watch the game. He barely sniffed the paint during that game.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Joey Crawford hates all things not Joey Crawford.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    The Pacers game he officiated for us was absolutely atrocious. Other than that I can't really say honestly.

But Spurs fans have a lot to be upset about with him. In general though, the dude puts on a show, and he tries to make himself a bigger part of the game when the cameras are on.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    We Spurs fans certainly aren't too fond of that man. After last years Game 6 and throwing TD out for laughing as 2 examples, I cringe when I know he's reffing our games.
    Yeah I remember that garbage, but anyway. Joey Crawford gets mad rich betting on all those lakers games he's thrown.
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    He's egotistical and self serving. He has no business officiating, period. And yes, he despises the Lakers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast