Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    Starting lineups edited...eric gordon playing..

    Curry playing, no david lee....whos out with an ankle injury lmaoooooo..

    Team ankles

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    by the river
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    Dubs this is a miracle Win!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    Cant believe nobody posted

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    We were busy with watching the game.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Nice to finally see a win again...feels like it'd been a while.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    14,982
    vCash
    2500
    Watched the 4th quarter at BWW.... glad to see we closed it out. However, the game shouldn't have been that close. Also, it was good seeing Curry back out there and he looked pretty good.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    this team has serious ankle issues

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,050
    vCash
    1500
    well that was a cute win.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    this team has serious ankle issues
    Im not sure if you saw the first quarter, but vasquez tweaked his ankle.... basically the same way david lee did the other night... and curry did 2 or 3 times last season. While the warriors players will sit out a few games (or a few months) with minor tweaks with no ligament damage..... other players like vasquez just tighten their laces and keep going.

    Its laughable when everyone is wondering if curry will be ok 7 or 8 months after he tweaked his ankle.... without a severe sprain or any structual damage. Adrian Peterson recovers from a torn acl and mcl faster than curry recovers from changing directions too fast.

    Most athletes.... just tighten the laces and keep going unless its like a high ankle sprain, or there is ligament damage. Heck rondo kept playing with a dislocated shoulder.... and last night they were saying jarrett jack played 3 games with a broken foot. (im not expecting warriors players to do stuff like that).... but tweaking an ankle should not end a players season like it did with curry last yr
    A role model if I ever knew one

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Im not sure if you saw the first quarter, but vasquez tweaked his ankle.... basically the same way david lee did the other night... and curry did 2 or 3 times last season. While the warriors players will sit out a few games (or a few months) with minor tweaks with no ligament damage..... other players like vasquez just tighten their laces and keep going.

    Its laughable when everyone is wondering if curry will be ok 7 or 8 months after he tweaked his ankle.... without a severe sprain or any structual damage. Adrian Peterson recovers from a torn acl and mcl faster than curry recovers from changing directions too fast.

    Most athletes.... just tighten the laces and keep going unless its like a high ankle sprain, or there is ligament damage. Heck rondo kept playing with a dislocated shoulder.... and last night they were saying jarrett jack played 3 games with a broken foot. (im not expecting warriors players to do stuff like that).... but tweaking an ankle should not end a players season like it did with curry last yr
    Yeah, Curry needs to learn to play through some pain.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Once again, this was the teams call.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Once again, this was the teams call.
    It was the teams call to shut him down. How many games did Curry say he couldn't go before they announced he was being shut down. Come on, the guy missed 2 games for rolling his ankle during shoot around.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    It was the teams call to shut him down. How many games did Curry say he couldn't go before they announced he was being shut down. Come on, the guy missed 2 games for rolling his ankle during shoot around.
    It's called protecting your product. Most players don't know when they should not go (RGIII), so the team makes the call. Team definitely shut him down.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,405
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Im not sure if you saw the first quarter, but vasquez tweaked his ankle.... basically the same way david lee did the other night... and curry did 2 or 3 times last season. While the warriors players will sit out a few games (or a few months) with minor tweaks with no ligament damage..... other players like vasquez just tighten their laces and keep going.

    Its laughable when everyone is wondering if curry will be ok 7 or 8 months after he tweaked his ankle.... without a severe sprain or any structual damage. Adrian Peterson recovers from a torn acl and mcl faster than curry recovers from changing directions too fast.

    Most athletes.... just tighten the laces and keep going unless its like a high ankle sprain, or there is ligament damage. Heck rondo kept playing with a dislocated shoulder.... and last night they were saying jarrett jack played 3 games with a broken foot. (im not expecting warriors players to do stuff like that).... but tweaking an ankle should not end a players season like it did with curry last yr
    yeah maybe it isnt their call to keep playing. if mark jackson says no, are you gonna disrespect your coach?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    12,992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    It's called protecting your product. Most players don't know when they should not go (RGIII), so the team makes the call. Team definitely shut him down.
    but with bogut it is boguts decision not to be playing.... bob myers and the team have said he is clear to go and there is no structual damage (since october)

    bogut was upset because he didnt have the explosion on some plays and wants to be 100%. in reality though- if a player hasnt played nba basketball for almost a year- he likely wont be 100% for atleast a few weeks..... regardless of what injury he has. Eric Gordon is not 100% of the player he was a few yrs ago.....but he is playing his way back into shape.

    Its ironic though that bogut is sitting out longer.... the longer he sits out the less likely he will just step into the line up and be 100%. hes gonna have to get into shape.... and the only way to do that is to play for a while at less than 100%
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •