Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    solid game can't come out like we did tonight though

vCash
    Good start.

vCash
    Forgot to set the recording. Excited to watch the highlights

vCash
    I want to point out the Gophers today as well. The Wild game was great, but the Gophers fought hard today for a tie. In a two game series. against one of our biggest rivals, I will take a win and a tie every time. Gophers will still be ranked #1 after this weekend. They really are a great team, that has a really good chance at a championship. ..in fact, they are the favorites.

Also, keep an eye out for this Kyle Rau kid that plays on the Gophers. I cant wait to follow his career in the NHL. He won Minnesota Mr Hockey 2 years ago, and he is a current sophomore on the Gophers. He was drafted in the 3rd round of the 2011 draft, by Florida. He is a very undersized player, but just does everything. He has the skill set that would be attributed to a small guy (fast, good puck skills, solid skater), yet, he plays with such a mean streak, and is just a cockey SOB that gets under opponents skins...last year, against UND, a player from UND punched him during the post game hand shakes. I attribute the majority of the recent Gopher turn around (last two years) to Rau. He came in, and just gave this new attitude to the team...we were a talented, yet lethargic team before him...he comes in, and he was aggressive, determined, and talented...my favorite player at this moment at any level of hockey.

vCash
    K. after watching the FSN replay...well, at least the first 2 periods...I am a little worried. Sure the power play looked great, but we spent almost the entire 2nd period at least a man up. That will not happen every game. At even strength, we seemed to not have the advantage...That Heatley/Koivu/Parise line sure does seem to click though.

vCash
    Also...I watched the replay passively, but I do not recall a single faceoff that Granlund won. I know Granlund is really skilled, and I have a lot of faith in him as a prospect, but watching this game, and the scrimmage, he just doesnt seem ready yet.

vCash
    Bjugstad>Rau

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    Bjugstad>Rau
    When talking about talent, and your level as a prospect, absolutely...Rau is just my favorite player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12