Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekTheTruth View Post
    This is my problem, and anyone can try and discredit it, but bron gets calls that noone else does , as all the greats do. I think its really tough to take on Lebron and the refs / nba. This is purely my opinion from watching the playoffs last season.
    He also doesnt get a lot of calls called. Reminds me of shaq. Shaq was so big and strong that guys would constantly take shots at him and nothing would be called. Lebron does get away with some calls but there has also been a lot of times this sesaon particularly that he gets hit(legit foul) and not call is made. If you watch a lot of heat games you would see what im talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    He also doesnt get a lot of calls called. Reminds me of shaq. Shaq was so big and strong that guys would constantly take shots at him and nothing would be called. Lebron does get away with some calls but there has also been a lot of times this sesaon particularly that he gets hit(legit foul) and not call is made. If you watch a lot of heat games you would see what im talking about.
    I can def admit that i dont watch alotta heat games outside of when they play the celts, the playoffs or i have money on them. However i remember seeing a thread in here where bron hadntt been called for a personal foul in like 2 weeks, things like that and what ive seen make it hard for me to believe he`s not coming out on the better end of the majority of calls. Like i said i havent watched alotta heat games tho so im forming this on past experience/ what i have seen of heat games this year(5-6 games)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Uu guys act as if I'm saying luol deng is better. Imo I think Kobe is better or even
    Because he is seasoned and is a better scorer. To say I'm a Moron when your Kobe had the resume
    To back it up. Ships and scoring average , over a 17 yearspan and is consistent still with little to no fall off... Homie your a fair weather, no basket ball iq, hype loving, no clutch gene sorry mfer. And I DO think James of great, but as far as winner alpha dog ...he lacks. Anyone who thinks diffrently is joking themselves into stupidity.

vCash
    Games 6 vs Boston if you don't respect tha you don't deserve to see the NBA.

vCash
    It's just hate. Lebrons a great player, even if you don't like him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567