Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Refs.
    we're not talking about the 2010 finals though.

vCash
    People that keep saying lockout year do you know how stupid you sound saying that. You say lockout year like your team wasn't playing in the exact same year as the Heat. So if your excuse is the Heat won because of a lockout year what does that say about all the teams that lost. I swear idiots are everywhere smh.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    LeBron James has a ring.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DumDum View Post
    Its only laker fans even cavs fans have forgiven lebron.
    Yeah seriously. That's because laker fans still haven't accepted the fact that Lebron has been better than bryant for the last 3+ years. They've always hated Lebron since he was on the Cavs and emerged as the best player in the league. Then they hated the heat because miami was stealing all the laker spotlight. Laker fans are pathetic.....and then they have the nerve to complain about the refs? LOOOOOOOL ok laker fans, I mean the refs haven't given you at least two titles or anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    LeBron James has a ring.
    In a half season

vCash
    In a half season
    It was actually about a 75% of a full season.

It was also a full playoff season.

vCash
    Lebron deserves all the credit in the world for his one ring, in three attempts.......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Yeah seriously. That's because laker fans still haven't accepted the fact that Lebron has been better than bryant for the last 3+ years. They've always hated Lebron since he was on the Cavs and emerged as the best player in the league. Then they hated the heat because miami was stealing all the laker spotlight. Laker fans are pathetic.....and then they have the nerve to complain about the refs? LOOOOOOOL ok laker fans, I mean the refs haven't given you at least two titles or anything.
    i wouldn't call them laker fans,i would call them kobe fans. why else would they hate a man that has 0 rivalry or relation to their team? they are usually offended if lebron gets any type of praise.

vCash
    In a half season
    Clearly you don't know half of 82 is 41 and the playoffs weren't part of the lockout. Smh hate on kobe lover.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    i discredit it because ..... (and this is how i feel) he left Clevland. had the best record 2 years in a row. won the MVP. everytime he lost in the finals it looked terrible. James last hurrah he blamed his teammates,the guys who had his back when he was climbing up the ladder. People called him front runner,his teammates had his back. he posed with them like theyre family only to jet and blame them for losing;when the team was built directly for him. They let him do what he did good...dribble the ball and pass. Him doing that to his teammates was terrible and IN ALL SPORTS IS A ***** MOVE IN ALL CIRCLES OF LIFE. He lost because he couldnt hit the jumper consistently. He lost because he couldnt post ,even though he is 6'8 250 plus. He did find time to crtique other peoples game, Final lost after lost James came with the same game,from the spurs until he left the Cavs in the cold to run under Wade and lost to the Mavs ...the SOFTEST TEAM TO WIN SINCE THE SEATTLE SUPERSONICS IN 77. He was talked out of his game,disrespected by a weak team and took it. Where was the blame ? he couldnt blame Moe Williams no more. He was scared to blame Wade,tried to put it on Bosh,but Bosh was the only one that showed up. So against Durant he had a easy time bc IT WAS HIS FRIEND AND IT WAS OKCs FIRST TIME IN THE FINALS ....JAMES BETTER HAD WON. DO i respect it ? Yeah,somewhat. Is it noteworthy yeah,for the simple fact he lost 3 or 4 times before he won,and it took him going somewhere where the players where as elite as he to win and it made HIM fix his game bc he couldnt blame undelings for his downfalls ....... CHUUURCH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Lebron deserves all the credit in the world for his one ring, in three attempts.......
    yeah he should have tanked his previous years so he could be a perfect 1-1 in the finals that would have been better.

vCash
    Dirk didnt get a superstar and they beat Miami... JS
    Oh no he didn't...

Actually OH YES HE DID

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Im sorry. Did I say something that was factually incorrect bucketss?

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    I don't think people are discreditng his ring, more likely that when you bring together bron, wade, bosh, your pretty much expected to get a ring.

vCash
    did i say you did? carry on.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast