Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What Is Going On With People Discrediting Lebron`s Championship?

People will go any length to discredit this man saying he got lucky or Miami Beat OKC by luck or he won`t win another chip>? I have never even seen so much hate for one player man. Makes me want to root for him more man. Even win one more MVP,FMVP and Championship to really shut up so-called critics.(Kobe,Melo, and even Durant fans)

vCash
    LOL at this thread. But anyways, don't call it Lebron's championship. Pretty sure he had teammates.

And people discredit it because in the old days all the great players wanted to beat each other and win their own championships and Lebron planned to join forces with two of his friends which one happened to be another great player in history and another top big in the game because he wasn't able to win one in CLE.

He took the easier route and joined Wade and Bosh. He'll never be considered as good as MJ since he had to join those guys. MJ stayed in one place and led the Bulls to 6 straight titles while he was playing. With Wade and Bosh as teammates, there should be no excuse why the Heat shouldn't win every season like MJ and the Bulls did.

Once he doesn't constantly win titles like that, people will finally stop comparing him to MJ cuz that comparison is a joke.

vCash
    And why do all your threads involve LeBron/Heat? I don't see many people discrediting LeBron here. Some do and they obviously don't count for much credibility as posters here. So close this piece of **** already!

vCash
    So in other words you don`t see him winning another chip?

vCash
    it was bought. coward is now a hero.......but some, if not many still are not impressed. why would they!

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    obvious troll

vCash
    I honestly haven't heard much of that, but coming from a guy who truly believes lebron is a dbag and can't stand him...the man is still the best player in the world and I could see him winning 3 or 4 more championships (though I don't want him to).

vCash
    He did it with a franchise that already had won something with Wade as the man. Also he had to join two other all-stars. The fact that he couldn't win a title with a fat Shaquille O'Neal and a washed up Ben Wallace (who were all-stars back in 1944, but still all-stars nonetheless) shows how much Bosh and Wade were responsible in that tile last year.

////end sarcasm

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Show me a year in the last 20 where I guy did it himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    LOL at this thread. But anyways, don't call it Lebron's championship. Pretty sure he had teammates.

And people discredit it because in the old days all the great players wanted to beat each other and win their own championships and Lebron planned to join forces with two of his friends which one happened to be another great player in history and another top big in the game because he wasn't able to win one in CLE.

He took the easier route and joined Wade and Bosh. He'll never be considered as good as MJ since he had to join those guys. MJ stayed in one place and led the Bulls to 6 straight titles while he was playing. With Wade and Bosh as teammates, there should be no excuse why the Heat shouldn't win every season like MJ and the Bulls did.

Once he doesn't constantly win titles like that, people will finally stop comparing him to MJ cuz that comparison is a joke.
    funny though many said okc was more talented wade was done and miami didn't stand a chance in the finals. but when he won it was 'well they're suppose to win... lol haters gonna hate

vCash
    Melo fans????? I was the biggest supporter of Lebron when he was in cleveland. i wanted him to win so bad. The only reason most Knicks fans stop rooting for him is because of the decision and he plays for the much hated Heat. It have nothing to do with Melo. This guy is the greatest thing that happens in the NBA since MJ. I truly believe when its all said and done he will go down as #1B player of all time. He's simply amazing.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    RocketLoc80

vCash
    Dallas fans should love LBJ, he gave them a championship... ( following orders )

But I guess you just had to get this off of your chest OP, I hoped it helped you. Either two things can happen with the HEAT organization ( I really don't care for some of these star players, their con-artist ), the script writers give the OK, for the HEAT to shut everyone out for the next 4years, to build up Lbj and whatever not so secret society he is in; or they build a Lbj, KD rivalry.

As a HEAT fan, of course I would rather the HEAT organization win the next 3 to 5 titles, but thats up to the writers... this league is rigged people, but I am afraid if I told you posters to open your eyes, it will just lead you more astray.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    funny though many said okc was more talented wade was done and miami didn't stand a chance in the finals. but when he won it was 'well they're suppose to win... lol haters gonna hate
    Refs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Refs.
    Yup.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast