Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Cool Kevin Durant's 2013 season is currently 9th All-Time in...

WSP48 with a .301 rating.

Only Jordan (3x), Kareem (3x) and Wilt/Lebron (1x) have posted higher marks.

He is having a very good season.
    Lebron (for comparison) has a .286 rating this year which would be the 15th best All-Time mark.

vCash
    Mvp

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    ...And Cp3 leads the league in WS/48.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    ...And Cp3 leads the league in WS/48.
    They are really close.
    Thanks to that 52pt game Durant might have the lead now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    They are really close.
    Thanks to that 52pt game Durant might have the lead now.
    It's just interesting that you take this particular stat and showcase it for KD when he does not lead the league in WS/48. Doesn't diminish his season a bit, and you could argue it's still more impressive than Paul's given he plays 6 more minutes a game.

vCash
    Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony. I agree with Magic Johnson.......whatever team ends with the best record should be MVP.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    So if Durant is 9th all time is CP3 on pace for 8th or better? Yet as Tredigs said the OP conveniently skipped over that. Like I said before KD has a great support system around him with family, refs and teammates.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, and Carmelo Anthony. I agree with Magic Johnson.......whatever team ends with the best record should be MVP.
    That would be totally ********.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    So if Durant is 9th all time is CP3 on pace for 8th or better? Yet as Tredigs said the OP conveniently skipped over that. Like I said before KD has a great support system around him with family, refs and teammates.
    Well as of today Durant is in the lead, but yes it's close. Currently Paul's would be 10th, but it's a little less impressive than the others given the minutes played.

As for the refs jab for KD, not buying it. The guy just knows how to draw contact, and players know that if they don't get right in his grill that he's automatic. Tough combo for a defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Well as of today Durant is in the lead, but yes it's close. Currently Paul's would be 10th, but it's a little less impressive than the others given the minutes played.

As for the refs jab for KD, not buying it. The guy just knows how to draw contact, and players know that if they don't get right in his grill that he's automatic. Tough combo for a defense.
    The NBA said they would stop rewarding players for the cheap rip through move. Last night 6 of KD's free throws were from that move. Also I disagree 100 percent that he draws contact. When he slashes he absolutely does but some of the fouls they call on his jumpers and rebounds are laughable. Vs the Clippers I will forever remember this play from last time the teams played... Durant grabbed a rebound, tripped over his own foot with no Clippers player within 5 feet and got a foul call and two free throws. I was shocked that the refs treat him like an 85 year old man.

I think it's a huge double standard league wide though. Big, athletic strong guys have to get mauled to get foul calls, skinny guys can get breathed on and get calls. That's not how it should be though obviously. A foul is a foul.

vCash
    superstars get foul calls, durant is the golden boy of the nba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I've always hated that mind set.

And agreeing with Magic Johnson isn't always a good idea.

vCash
    NBA forum is a joke

vCash
    Durant for mvp!

vCash
    Its hard to keep that pace up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast