Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would have rather had a young mind from the college ranks. I at this point, have no expectations. I did not quote the TB fan who posted on page 2, but he gave a rather unbias account that leaves me thinking this is Greg Knapp all over again. Again, who knows I will continue to support RM and DA since they do seem to be building an organization that puts character first. I will support those changes even if I disagree with some of the coaching decisions they make.

vCash
    This is gonna seal Allens fate for sure! Bring on CHUCKY in 2014!!!
    Last edited by BallZ24Deep; 01-19-2013 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    He had a lot of success in 2006 in St. Louis when he had good and healthy players to work with.
    This was a team built for success by his predecessors. Knapp had success in SF, and ATL.

Success is not a couple good years somewhere a while back. Success in the NFL is an OC who never ahs to look for work, because every year they are in demand. That is success, not what we just hired.

vCash
    We knew(or should have known) as soon as Knapp was gone that meant the ZBS was gone too, that shouldnt have surprised any of you guys.briesel should be gone too, although his suregury worries me that he may get a pass as "playing injured". His salary alone regardless of his ability to play the PBS would promt me to cut him, he had no Guarenteed money for 2013 so I think he can be let go for nothing.

Carlisle didnt to terrible in the PBS, but hes as old as dirt, My preference would be to bring in three new players but something tells me we will be lucky to see one knew addition to the line in 2013.

I dont like wis @ center.Moving him back to guard and brining in a bigger player @ center would give us a dominant LT side to run to when we really needed a yard or two.

This Hiring says one thing if you look at his resume.

Eastern Wash.?
    Idaho?
    those are wide open offenses...we will need an upgrade at RT. Tackle, becasue we are going to see what we should have seen in 2012, Carson palmer in 5-7 step drops and shot guns, throwing 15+ yards down field to recievers getting to the deep middle and down the sidelines.

DHB will be back I am suspecting, although I dont like his contract, it looks like reggies is going to play out this hand of cards(contracts) till 2014.]

Seymour will sign for more then hes offered here, DHB,Dmac,Branch,Huff,and possibly kelly will all be back, and after we see what a new systen does for those pieces, we will get the complete genocide if we finish in the toilet again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallZ24Deep View Post
    This is gonna seal Allens fate for sure! Bring on CHUCKY in 2014!!!
    Im confident that,that discussion has already occured and RM told john if he wants top come back he will have to wait for DA to fail.

vCash
    I like the hire and i like the fact that power blocking is coming back and getting rid of the zone blocking

vCash
    Wouldn't you say that the SF stint was built off his predecessors. And in Atlanta his only successful season was 04 and it declined the next two season and i owe much of that success to the many broken plays by Vick than Knapps great play calling. Seattle in 09 wasnt great and we all know both stints in Oakland was a disaster. Not sayin Olson is gonna be better but what makes Knapp better????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    This was a team built for success by his predecessors. Knapp had success in SF, and ATL.

Success is not a couple good years somewhere a while back. Success in the NFL is an OC who never ahs to look for work, because every year they are in demand. That is success, not what we just hired.
    lol, u got what you wanted fish. A young up and coming QB coach. You were just arguing the other day about how this is what you want and not another retread, right?
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    My money says this isn't the guy they wanted.

But I'll be there, cheering him on.

"Go Raiders".

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Well they leave for the Senior Bowl today, correct? Guess they had to throw someone/anyone in there before they head out? But why not Saunders?
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    lol, u got what you wanted fish. A young up and coming QB coach. You were just arguing the other day about how this is what you want and not another retread, right?
    Do you know how to read?

I think I asked you to read that again once...

I guess you are perpetuating the notion that Raider Fan's are illiterate.

vCash
    If he can rework this offense to suit Darren McFadden then I would be very happy indeed because anything is better than Knapp. It's the O-line that worries with me. What are we gonna do with Bergstrom, Briesel, and Carlisle? They are all ZBS linemen.

vCash
    Let me try to explain fishes stance on OCs like he said there is 3 types.

1. A position coach(most likely Qb sometimes OL, rarely anything else) who is an up and comer and gets hired(keep in mind any OC in the league has to come from this, they all started as a new play caller some time)

2. A former HC who was better suited as a coordinator and is well regarded in that role and gets a quick job(norv turner)

3. Retreads- this are guys that get picked up after failing somewhere a couple seasons back- for example knapp.

What fish is trying to say is Olson seems like he falls in number 3. To he person who said this is what you wanted, no fish wanted a number 1 type. I did as well names are Aaron kromer(ol coach saints: now oc in chicago) or joe Lombardi(qb coach saints) as an example. Number 2 is ideal but the raiders aren't in position to get that. Hopefully Olson breaks the retread trend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Do you know how to read?

I think I asked you to read that again once...

I guess you are perpetuating the notion that Raider Fan's are illiterate.
    lol, wtf are you talking about? Calm down kid, just giving you a hard time. Someone is uptight! Don't get ur panties in a bunch. Just seems like no matter what decision is made it is wrong in your eyes. But I have yet to hear some names you would have liked to look at. You might have somewhere else, maybe I got it mixed up with all your complaining about who NOT to get.

Welcome to the Nation Olson!
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders420 View Post
    lol, wtf are you talking about? Calm down kid, just giving you a hard time. Someone is uptight! Don't get ur panties in a bunch. Just seems like no matter what decisions is to be made it is wrong in your eyes. But I have yet to hear some names you would have liked to look at. You might have somewhere else, maybe I got it mixed up with all your complaining about who NOT to get.

Welcome to the Nation Olson!
    Not uptight bro

You just cannot read. All good, I understand your intelligence level now.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast