Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Kmart, Durant and Westbrook all get a ton of free throws. It's no coincidence that Kevin and Kevin are both scrawny, floppy guys who you aren't allowed to get near without a foul call.
    I've watched Kmart for years as he played for the Kings, he's a very efficient player as he is good from deep, and he's very good at creating contact... Kevin Durant is much the same way, they both have a quick first step which forces defenders in difficult situations.

vCash
    Howard, Gasol, and Love haven't been banging anything this year. They've all been on the fritz in their own way. Howards generally a bad FT shooter so id assume teams want to put him there. Gasols been hurt and has been playing a little more outside. Loves played like 5 games.

Props to Vinny642

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    Howard, Gasol, and Love haven't been banging anything this year. They've all been on the fritz in their own way. Howards generally a bad FT shooter so id assume teams want to put him there. Gasols been hurt and has been playing a little more outside. Loves played like 5 games.
    My point was the Wolves and Lakers are top 10 in points in the paint, great rebounding teams and pretty physical. Not to mention Pek and Howard legitimately get hacked in the paint. OKC is getting it's free throw attempts on jumpshots... which isn't legit.

vCash
    Thunder are 7th in % of shots at the rim and 4th in FG% at the rim so it's ridiculous to say they are a jump shooting team.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    Thunder are 7th in % of shots at the rim and 4th in FG% at the rim so it's ridiculous to say they are a jump shooting team.
    Maybe as a whole I'm using the words too lightly but they are more of jumpshooting teams than the teams that shoot more free throws than them was my point. They are near the top in fastbreak points per game which adds to their numbers you listed. They are fire up jumpshots or run the break pretty much. They do very little work in the paint and don't have a dependable scorer in the low block. My reason for even pointing this out is because as I said most of the top free throw teams have guys like Pekovic and Dwight in the paint banging bodies and getting hacked.

Anybody who watches Durant and Kevin Martin knows these guys get a ton of calls they shouldn't get.

vCash
    52 points on 31 shot attempts is good, but looking at his shot % and the amount of FT's he took pisses me off! Now if that was LeBron, everyone would be crying saying "he gets all the calls" bla bla bla. Now add the fact that LeBron actually attacks the rim a lot more than KD and you'll see that he got some BS calls. How many, nobody knows but Sheldon Cooper

Is he around here?
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stawka View Post
    52 points on 31 shot attempts is good, but looking at his shot % and the amount of FT's he took pisses me off! Now if that was LeBron, everyone would be crying saying "he gets all the calls" bla bla bla. Now add the fact that LeBron actually attacks the rim a lot more than KD and you'll see that he got some BS calls. How many, nobody knows but Sheldon Cooper

Is he around here?
    They play different style of game, even though Lebron attacks the rim more he powers through the hits, while Durant takes the hit and bounces out and throws his hands up.. Not saying either is more correct, but Lebron doesn't get a lot of those power through dunks and layups because he acts like nothing happened..
    Kevin Martin does the same thing, he cuts in, creates the contact, and bounces out getting the whistle

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456