Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Agree...

vCash
    Perfect free throw shooting. Good job...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stawka View Post
    He gets more BS calls than Kobe/Wade/LeBron/Melo combined!
    Watch LA, Kobe hasn't gotten a call in 2 years. For his amount of shot attempts inside he gets knocked around much more than any guard in the NBA and doesn't get the calls of the others u mentioned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    That's a lot of free throws
    I was waiting for these comments to come out. I didn't see the game, but my only question would be did he actually earn those 21 FTs or did the refs hand him the game?

vCash
    nah he still gets a ton of calls man. trust me.
    WE BUILDIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    NYK will win the East. OKC willl beat NYK. Quote me and mark it.
    u shud rephrase that statement if i were u

vCash
    Westbrook

vCash
    That's the one way I think OKC has a solid chance to beat the Clippers is the reffing disparity. If refs let them play the Clippers physical defense will overwhelm OKC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    That's the one way I think OKC has a solid chance to beat the Clippers is the reffing disparity. If refs let them play the Clippers physical defense will overwhelm OKC.
    right because your baised there are more reason why okc would beat the clips
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    right because your baised there are more reason why okc would beat the clips
    Clippers are one of the matchups that give OKC problems and that's WITH reffing not exactly going the Clippers way as it is. Last time we played Durant got 19 free throws, 6 of which were bogus. For two of them he grabbed a rebound with no Clipper anywhere near him and tripped over his own foot to fall down. What was the result? Two free throws, which was actually 3 if you count the tech the Clippers got disputing the play.

Bottom line is... Refs+OKC have a solid shot. Straight up the Clippers WILL beat OKC this year in the playoffs mark my words. I can't wait till it happens so I can talk about it and see people hide in their holes. Clippers have THE best record in the entire NBA against +.500 teams at 17-5. They aren't afraid of the good teams. The Clippers are the only team that can match OKC at their own game of athleticism but on top of that the Clippers are better defensively, deeper, much better at passing and not too far behind offensively either. This of course is with the Clippers being shorthanded all year.

A Clippers team at full strength with Billups in the starting 5 kills OKC in 5-6 games.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 01-19-2013 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    Im tired of this BS reffing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey#3 View Post
    NYK will win the East. OKC willl beat NYK. Quote me and mark it.
    You spelled Bulls wrong. QUOTE ME AND MARK IT. Bulls vs Thunder finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 305 till I die View Post
    Im tired of this BS reffing.
    Funny thing is OKC will remain everybody's golden boys who can do no wrong despite this annoying crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Funny thing is OKC will remain everybody's golden boys who can do no wrong despite this annoying crap.
    I don't think the 2.8 FTA more the Thunder get a game is going to be the biggest difference in a 7 game series, but Blake and DJ's free throw shooting might...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I don't think the 2.8 FTA more the Thunder get a game is going to be the biggest difference in a 7 game series, but Blake and DJ's free throw shooting might...
    http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/te...ptedDifference

OKC is 3rd in the NBA in differential and attempts an AVERAGE of 5 more free throws than their opponents. What's more is the Lakers and Wolves are at the top due to having dominant frontcourt players offensively in Dwight, Gasol, Love and Pekovic who bang a ton down low. OKC is a jumpshooting team that relies heavily on 3's, sucks at scoring in the paint and isn't a particularly physical team.

If they loved scoring in the paint, banged in the post a lot I'd understand but that's not the case.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast