Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Most disappointing rookie?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Austin Rivers

55 63.22%
  • Kendall Marshall

4 4.60%
  • Meyers Leonard

3 3.45%
  • Thomas Robinson

19 21.84%
  • Other

6 6.90%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Royce White

At least Rivers despite how bad he's playing, is at least trying to take advantage of his NBA opportunity by actually stepping on the court. White on the other hand has proven to be the biggest waste of a pick because he'll never step foot on an NBA floor again.
    shame too. i really, really like White's game. The guy is one of the more unique players in the NBA. 6'8 260 Point-forward who can rebound, dunk (with authority), defend, and pass better than many PG's is something I'd like to see on an NBA court.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    shame too. i really, really like White's game. The guy is one of the more unique players in the NBA. 6'8 260 Point-forward who can rebound, dunk (with authority), defend, and pass better than many PG's is something I'd like to see on an NBA court.
    Agreed. After watching some of his college games I was excited to see him in the NBA. His passing was what really blew me away.

As previously stated I expected Rivers to suck, not this bad, but I am not disappointed or surprised he has sucked. Wtf was New Orleans thinking with that pick.

vCash
    Still dont understand royce's situation? He cant fly to games? How did he travel in college and deal with all his "triggers" in college?

As for the OP im going 1A. Royce White 1B. Austin Rivers(dude is terrible)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I'm going with rivers, even though I expected him to play poorly... I didn't expect him to play this poorly!
    exact thoughts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Royce White

At least Rivers despite how bad he's playing, is at least trying to take advantage of his NBA opportunity by actually stepping on the court. White on the other hand has proven to be the biggest waste of a pick because he'll never step foot on an NBA floor again.
    Rivers has actually hurt his team by playing tho, Id rather have a D-Leaguer instead of him at this point. But yea I wish White was playing.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Umm Royce White anyone? Had no problems with anxiety taking the bus and playing in front of crowds (in college) but now you wanna throw away an NBA career cuz you shook of airplanes and wanna be a spokesperson for head cases? He's my dissapointment and gets no sympathy from me.

vCash
    Royce is the disappointment - easily.

vCash
    WTF is that picture still doing up if the dude got banned & i am also one who misinterpreted the thread title. I would switch my vote to T.Robinson if i could.

vCash
    Would have been nice if you displayed they're season averages so I can make a decision.
    I vote Robinson.

vCash
    The thing about Rivers, is the only people I saw expecting a lot out of him, were casual fans. All the hardcore fans I talk to thought he needed at least another year in college, because his game wasn't ready for the nba. So I don't think there were high enough expectations for him to be a disappointment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234