Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,020
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-ryan-mallett

    http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/0...w-hours-right/

    omfg bahhhahahha
    This is terrible on my part for creating a thread based on speculation and horrible ideas.















    This must be why BB never plays him in garbage time. He doesn't want his value to go down by throwing the ball




    Apparently this is what he's been told. Go check his twitter if you want to see more.

    I don't know what some people are smoking. A 3rd or 4th rounder seems more accurate imo.

    I've also heard Mallett + Pats first rounder for the Browns #6 overall.
    Kinda dumb. None of this stuff is even a rumor, just speculation, far reaching speculation too
    PSD's c_reinert

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,185
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Their VP of personal decisions has said that he things Mallet should be an NFL starter.
    Of course he has. What else is he going to say? "Boy, that Mallett kid that's a Bernard Pollard away from playing really sucks."
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    8,590
    vCash
    2970
    there is literally no way a team would give up a first round pick, let alone a top pick for a kid who has never really played and wasnt even drafted 1st round. I think its even more less likely since the Browns used a first rounder on Weeden just last year

    RETURN OF THE MAC

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,352
    vCash
    1500
    Mallett is good and all but he's worth like a second... not a firs :laguh2: Do it Cleveland!


    lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,592
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Mallett is good and all but he's worth like a second... not a firs :laguh2: Do it Cleveland!
    Worth a second? Are you crazy?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,200
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    there is literally no way a team would give up a first round pick, let alone a top pick for a kid who has never really played and wasnt even drafted 1st round. I think its even more less likely since the Browns used a first rounder on Weeden just last year
    It wouldn't be giving up a 1st for Mallet. If a trade involving the #6 pick was made, I imagine it would be something like NE's 1st this year, Mallet, and their 3rd next year. I'm not saying that isn't still a bad deal for CLE, but it's not downright ******** either.

    Lombardi, the new guy in charge, has ripped the Weeden pick and praised Mallet as a starter. I don't think the pick the last regime used on Weeden is a factor at all in this deal.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Of course he has. What else is he going to say? "Boy, that Mallett kid that's a Bernard Pollard away from playing really sucks."
    I think he meant Mike Lombardi, the guy the Browns just hired who worked for NFLN and coincidentally the old Browns before.

    Don't see Mallett getting traded for anything higher than a 3rd but don't think the Patriots would trade him for any less than a 3rd either.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The COAL REGION,PA
    Posts
    966
    vCash
    1500
    Double post
    Last edited by JdKing7; 01-19-2013 at 02:22 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The COAL REGION,PA
    Posts
    966
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I'd trade him for the Browns 2nd (what is it? #39 or so) and our 4th next year in a heartbeat. Mallett is not the heir to Brady now or ever. Putting lipstick on that pig to make him look good for trade purposes. I'd be shocked if BB thinks Mallett has any chance to be a viable top 10 QB in the NFL.
    Browns don't have a second roun pick this upcoming draft. They forfeited it by selecting Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,185
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I think he meant Mike Lombardi, the guy the Browns just hired who worked for NFLN and coincidentally the old Browns before.

    Don't see Mallett getting traded for anything higher than a 3rd but don't think the Patriots would trade him for any less than a 3rd either.
    Oh, that makes sense then.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I'd trade him for the Browns 2nd (what is it? #39 or so) and our 4th next year in a heartbeat. Mallett is not the heir to Brady now or ever. Putting lipstick on that pig to make him look good for trade purposes. I'd be shocked if BB thinks Mallett has any chance to be a viable top 10 QB in the NFL.
    I dont know why, but i always thought Mallett had a high ceiling in the NFL. He has a hell of an arm, and a few years of guidance from BB and Brady could make him a pretty good Qb in the league imo

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,317
    vCash
    1500
    cant believe they hired lombardi, didnt seem to me like he was very bright on NFLN. Not only that, but he was very cocky about it too

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    992
    vCash
    1500
    The word after the pre-season was that the Pats were hiding what Mallett could really do. They were trying to trade Hoyer before they ended up cutting him, so he played a majority of the snaps and when Mallett did play, they had him turn around and hand-off or throw check downs. Teams caught onto this, and gave New England nothing of value for Hoyer(a guy the Pats put a 2nd round tender on to keep). He was consequently released. Not saying that this trade makes sense, but I believe the Pats might have found a gem in Mallett. I believe, and this is purely speculation, that he'd be the first QB drafted this year.
    Lakers Off-Season Checklist:

    [X] Trade Bynum for D12
    [X] Get a PG(Nash!)
    [X]Re-sign Hill or sign Camby
    [ ]Sign Grant Hill---NOPE
    [X]Sign Jamison
    [X]Sign a Back-up Guard(Barbosa, Mayo, Meeks, etc.)
    [X]Re-sign Devin Ebanks
    [X]Re-sign Darius Morris


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,747
    vCash
    8600
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Of course he has. What else is he going to say? "Boy, that Mallett kid that's a Bernard Pollard away from playing really sucks."
    I don't remember the actual quote, but it sounded like he had a hard on both Mallet and former Pats QB Hoyer



    SOON



  15. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    22,540
    vCash
    1500
    I will say that I like Mallet more than any QB in this year's draft. Especially after getting experience in NE.

    The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •