Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-ryan-mallett

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/0...w-hours-right/

omfg bahhhahahha
    This is terrible on my part for creating a thread based on speculation and horrible ideas.

This must be why BB never plays him in garbage time. He doesn't want his value to go down by throwing the ball

Apparently this is what he's been told. Go check his twitter if you want to see more.

I don't know what some people are smoking. A 3rd or 4th rounder seems more accurate imo.

I've also heard Mallett + Pats first rounder for the Browns #6 overall.
    Kinda dumb. None of this stuff is even a rumor, just speculation, far reaching speculation too
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Their VP of personal decisions has said that he things Mallet should be an NFL starter.
    Of course he has. What else is he going to say? "Boy, that Mallett kid that's a Bernard Pollard away from playing really sucks."
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    there is literally no way a team would give up a first round pick, let alone a top pick for a kid who has never really played and wasnt even drafted 1st round. I think its even more less likely since the Browns used a first rounder on Weeden just last year

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Mallett is good and all but he's worth like a second... not a firs :laguh2: Do it Cleveland!

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Mallett is good and all but he's worth like a second... not a firs :laguh2: Do it Cleveland!
    Worth a second? Are you crazy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    there is literally no way a team would give up a first round pick, let alone a top pick for a kid who has never really played and wasnt even drafted 1st round. I think its even more less likely since the Browns used a first rounder on Weeden just last year
    It wouldn't be giving up a 1st for Mallet. If a trade involving the #6 pick was made, I imagine it would be something like NE's 1st this year, Mallet, and their 3rd next year. I'm not saying that isn't still a bad deal for CLE, but it's not downright ******** either.

Lombardi, the new guy in charge, has ripped the Weeden pick and praised Mallet as a starter. I don't think the pick the last regime used on Weeden is a factor at all in this deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Of course he has. What else is he going to say? "Boy, that Mallett kid that's a Bernard Pollard away from playing really sucks."
    I think he meant Mike Lombardi, the guy the Browns just hired who worked for NFLN and coincidentally the old Browns before.

Don't see Mallett getting traded for anything higher than a 3rd but don't think the Patriots would trade him for any less than a 3rd either.

vCash
    Double post
    Last edited by JdKing7; 01-19-2013 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I'd trade him for the Browns 2nd (what is it? #39 or so) and our 4th next year in a heartbeat. Mallett is not the heir to Brady now or ever. Putting lipstick on that pig to make him look good for trade purposes. I'd be shocked if BB thinks Mallett has any chance to be a viable top 10 QB in the NFL.
    Browns don't have a second roun pick this upcoming draft. They forfeited it by selecting Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I think he meant Mike Lombardi, the guy the Browns just hired who worked for NFLN and coincidentally the old Browns before.

Don't see Mallett getting traded for anything higher than a 3rd but don't think the Patriots would trade him for any less than a 3rd either.
    Oh, that makes sense then.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I'd trade him for the Browns 2nd (what is it? #39 or so) and our 4th next year in a heartbeat. Mallett is not the heir to Brady now or ever. Putting lipstick on that pig to make him look good for trade purposes. I'd be shocked if BB thinks Mallett has any chance to be a viable top 10 QB in the NFL.
    I dont know why, but i always thought Mallett had a high ceiling in the NFL. He has a hell of an arm, and a few years of guidance from BB and Brady could make him a pretty good Qb in the league imo

vCash
    cant believe they hired lombardi, didnt seem to me like he was very bright on NFLN. Not only that, but he was very cocky about it too

vCash
    The word after the pre-season was that the Pats were hiding what Mallett could really do. They were trying to trade Hoyer before they ended up cutting him, so he played a majority of the snaps and when Mallett did play, they had him turn around and hand-off or throw check downs. Teams caught onto this, and gave New England nothing of value for Hoyer(a guy the Pats put a 2nd round tender on to keep). He was consequently released. Not saying that this trade makes sense, but I believe the Pats might have found a gem in Mallett. I believe, and this is purely speculation, that he'd be the first QB drafted this year.
    Lakers Off-Season Checklist:

[X] Trade Bynum for D12
    [X] Get a PG(Nash!)
    [X]Re-sign Hill or sign Camby
    [ ]Sign Grant Hill---NOPE
    [X]Sign Jamison
    [X]Sign a Back-up Guard(Barbosa, Mayo, Meeks, etc.)
    [X]Re-sign Devin Ebanks
    [X]Re-sign Darius Morris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I don't remember the actual quote, but it sounded like he had a hard on both Mallet and former Pats QB Hoyer

SOON

vCash
    I will say that I like Mallet more than any QB in this year's draft. Especially after getting experience in NE.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast