Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    What about a hotel room smells of "bullsh"? This comment makes 0 sense to me
    his fandom makes him smell bull-ish
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

5 GA / 4 G / 1 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 17 Rec, 188 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 12 Tackles, 2 INTs, 6 PassD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    What about a hotel room smells of "bullsh"? This comment makes 0 sense to me
    I think he figures that it was at a hotel room, so the girl must've invited him back to a hotel that night (and you're most likely not inviting someone back to your hotel room from a club if you're not looking to ****), of course assuming that Crabtree has his own house in the area since he plays in SF. Crabtree has been fully complying with the investigation and idk if that means anything but it makes me feel a little better about the situation

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Yeah that's how it worked for big Ben, right?
    Big ben isn't nearly as popular or as fun to watch at what they do as kobe bryant. And last I heard, big ben wasn't cheating on his wife multiple times after he got accused and continued to buy his wife back with jewelry like bryant.

vCash
    At the very least it's a distraction for Crabtree. I got stuck with Atlanta on the office pool and they are looking to get creamed, but maybe now a few dropped passes and blown routes will come into play. If the Frisco cops are on the ball, maybe they could go down there and bring him back, or have the local authorities detain him and make him miss the game. Then there's always the chance that Goodell will stick his rosacea-diseased nose in. Rape = 4 games to him, and he loves to squelch fair competition. I've got a chance!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by statyat View Post
    At the very least it's a distraction for Crabtree. I got stuck with Atlanta on the office pool and they are looking to get creamed, but maybe now a few dropped passes and blown routes will come into play. If the Frisco cops are on the ball, maybe they could go down there and bring him back, or have the local authorities detain him and make him miss the game. Then there's always the chance that Goodell will stick his rosacea-diseased nose in. Rape = 4 games to him, and he loves to squelch fair competition. I've got a chance!
    He's already complied with the cops so they wont be cross state extraditing him. Roger doesn't hand down suspensions until the legal stuff is out of the way, so he won't be out of the game.

vCash
    Come on now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    I think he figures that it was at a hotel room, so the girl must've invited him back to a hotel that night (and you're most likely not inviting someone back to your hotel room from a club if you're not looking to ****), of course assuming that Crabtree has his own house in the area since he plays in SF. Crabtree has been fully complying with the investigation and idk if that means anything but it makes me feel a little better about the situation
    Mike Tyson?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    He's already complied with the cops so they wont be cross state extraditing him. Roger doesn't hand down suspensions until the legal stuff is out of the way, so he won't be out of the game.
    Goodell lost the sun a long time ago. He's incapable of doing anything good for the game. As far as I can tell, the less level the playing field, the happier he is.

As for the law, it's a safe bet some DA is reading Crabtree's 'compliance' right now, all he has to do is press a button and Frisco's top receiver is behind bars immediately, without regard to NFL playoffs or point spreads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    or maybe he dont want every dirty *** hoe he has a one nighter with to know where he lives?

19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Fuq!!!!!

vCash
    Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. Two things are certain.

1. If you are a professional athlete or a celebrity of any kind, you'd best have a witness with you at all times when you're interacting with a woman. And yes, I do mean at all times. And if a woman wants to be intimate with you, have her sign a waiver and film the session with audio.

2. If you're a woman, don't go anywhere privately with a professional athlete or celebrity unless you expect to find your ankles behind your ears at some point. Treat them all like they're 3-strike felons on a jailbreak.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't. Two things are certain.

1. If you are a professional athlete or a celebrity of any kind, you'd best have a witness with you at all times when you're interacting with a woman. And yes, I do mean at all times. And if a woman wants to be intimate with you, have her sign a waiver and film the session with audio.

2. If you're a woman, don't go anywhere privately with a professional athlete or celebrity unless you expect to find your ankles behind your ears at some point. Treat them all like they're 3-strike felons on a jailbreak.
    Escamo Brothers!

vCash
    ESPN's Adam Schefter has been informed by a 49ers source that Michael Crabtree is "highly, highly doubtful" to be charged in the alleged sexual assault investigation.
    via Rotoworld

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    via Rotoworld
    Figured he wouldn't be charged. Probably some gold digger looking for a payday.

vCash
    Sounds like this is all but over, hopefully Crabtree can stay focused and use the haters as motivation.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast