Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Josh Freeman vs Mark Sanchez

There are a lot of these QB threads so id thought start one. Which of these 09 QBs would you rather have if between the two? I'd take Sanchez. He puts up decent numbers when on a decent team. Josh Freeman has a decent offense with a rising RB, arguably a top ten receiver in Jackson n another solid number 2 in Williams and a really good line in the dude is still horrible. At times he looked like Tebow throwing with his awful accuracy. Sanchez could up good numbers if he had Tampa's offense.

vCash
    Are you kidding?

vCash
    It's Freeman, easily.

vCash
    At least Sanchez can beat teams with good records and has been to the AFC championship back to back.
    Freeman has been with the bucs for 4 years and has not gotten them nowhere n is like 2-50 against teams with winning records. Put Sanchez on the buc offense like I said n he puts up better numbers than Freeman. Freeman is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

vCash
    I'd take Freeman 100 out of 100 times

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    physically and mentally, freeman all the way.

vCash
    id take almost anyone over sanchez
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Based off this past year, you couldn't point me to a starting quarterback that Sanchez is better than. That simple. He was ****ing awful this year. Worse than his rookie year. So all of these threads are dumb.

That said, Josh Freeman is lol. Not a good quarterback either. I can see both entering free agency in 2014.

vCash
    I said in the Jets forum I'm glad the Jets have Sanchez just because he allows you to hit the reset button. Freeman is destined to be the QB of a lot of 7 to 9 win Bucs teams and get knocked out of the playoffs in the first round a few times for the next decade.

vCash
    Josh Freeman is at least a viable starter in the NFL. Sanchez would struggle to be better than half the backups in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Josh Freeman is at least a viable starter in the NFL. Sanchez would struggle to be better than half the backups in the league.
    Sanchez last season... sure.

vCash
    I would rather pick a homeless guy up off the street than have Sanchez start for the Jets again next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Box View Post
    At least Sanchez can beat teams with good records and has been to the AFC championship back to back.
    Freeman has been with the bucs for 4 years and has not gotten them nowhere n is like 2-50 against teams with winning records. Put Sanchez on the buc offense like I said n he puts up better numbers than Freeman. Freeman is the worst starting QB in the NFL.
    Both QBs have potential. But Freeman didnt have the benefit of the defense Sanchez had, not to mention a far better offensive line (albeit the Bucs OL troubles are mostly due to injury). Freeman isn't even close to the worst stating QB in the NFL...

QBs worse than Freeman:

Gabbert/Henne
    Ryan Fitzpatrick
    Matt Cassel
    Sanchez
    Brandon Weeden
    Sam Bradford

Go back to your hole...
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    id take almost anyone over sanchez
    Big emphasis on the almost... Gabbert? Fitzpatrick? Henne? Cassel?
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast