Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Howard is going to re-sign. This is completely idiotic on Magic's part. Sad thing is, I've come to expect statements like this from Magic.

The more he speaks the dumber he sounds. The guy can barely put a sentence together. Say all you want about the guy's businesses but I imagine there are a few people much smarter than magic, who make 99% of those decisions.
    No your wrong bro.

vCash
    no way you trade Howard What they should do is try and get josh smith and a starting pg. Steve Nash is just to old and slow. He cant get around a light post nor can he keep the post infront of him. Nash is a back up PG at best. 25min. Pau is a center its best you pair Howard with a player similar to Rashard Lewis. Yes i said it Lakers main problem is pg play. Nash has become a liability on both ends of the floor.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-18-2013 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    Such a shame one of the greatest basketball players of all time is well..... kind of dumb.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    I'd trade him for wade and bosh, bosh and pau would be the softest front court ever
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Does New Jersey have a team?

vCash
    D12 For Kaman+Mayo+Collison+Draft Picks.

Mayo and Collison off the bench?! Heck yes.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Such a shame one of the greatest basketball players of all time is well..... kind of dumb.
    who's dumb? Magic?

He may not be a scientist, but I think he knows basketball pretty well.
    And if anyone's dumb, it's Mitch for tradin' for that guy (Howard). He can't even hit the rim on a free throw sometimes

Unless they turn around and trade him for something more valuable than they would have gotten for Bynum (assuming they traded Bynum, but not for Dwight), then Mitch WILL be a genius still.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    who's dumb? Magic?

He may not be a scientist, but I think he knows basketball pretty well.
    And if anyone's dumb, it's Mitch for tradin' for that guy (Howard). He can't even hit the rim on a free throw sometimes

Unless they turn around and trade him for something more valuable than they would have gotten for Bynum (assuming they traded Bynum, but not for Dwight), then Mitch WILL be a genius still.
    He knows how to play basketball pretty well.

And I can't speak about people outside of PSD but here on PSD hardly anyone ever agrees with his basketball analysis... especially when it comes to the Lakers.

BTW not sure how trading for a top 5 player makes him dumb when the player they traded him for hasn't even played a game due to injury Mitch looking like a genius to me.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    no way you trade Howard What they should do is try and get josh smith and a starting pg. Steve Nash is just to old and slow. He cant get around a light post nor can he keep the post infront of him. Nash is a back up PG at best. 25min. Pau is a center its best you pair Howard with a player similar to Rashard Lewis. Yes i said it Lakers main problem is pg play. Nash has become a liability on both ends of the floor.
    They should look at the Wizards for a point guard. AJ Price and Wall are creating a logjam there. Someone will have to. They have that other guy, too, Garrett Something.

vCash
    He knows how to play basketball pretty well.

And I can't speak about people outside of PSD but here on PSD hardly anyone ever agrees with his basketball analysis... especially when it comes to the Lakers.

BTW not sure how trading for a top 5 player makes him dumb when the player they traded him for hasn't even played a game due to injury Mitch looking like a genius to me.
    I'm sorry but Howard has no skill set. He's not a top 5 player. He's big, athletic, powerful, cute, handsome, marketable, and can dunk the ball really really well. But that's it.

I think they should've traded Bynum for MULTIPLE, skilled basketball players, not just another big dummy who can't even shoot a free throw.

vCash
    I cussed magic out today on his FB page llullz and then "unliked" him.

Even told him if he cut himself does he think e would bleed Purple & Gold? I doubt it.

Magic is in it for himself, trying to stir it up and keep his name in the yapp a dapp. Whatever. **** Magic. I respected and loved you but you're an idiot.
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I'm sorry but Howard has no skill set. He's not a top 5 player. He's big, athletic, powerful, cute, handsome, marketable, and can dunk the ball really really well. But that's it.

I think they should've traded Bynum for MULTIPLE, skilled basketball players, not just another big dummy who can't even shoot a free throw.

Please bro, relax on the ganja

We'll see how this all develops, let's give him a full shot at this thing, D12 is almost back. Once we see him at 100%, then we'll see but right now without looking at Howard's #. I can tell you they are a lot better than what Bynum is producing now and with steady production/improvement in a year were he came back 2months early

I liked Howard's step from the 2-3 game layoff he took for the shoulder injury. He needed a lil rest, hope D'Antoni is smart enough to do it one more time but time it just right, Missing minimal games and having maximum days off.

the time is coming...

He's not a top 5 player
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-19-2013 at 01:23 AM.
    go raiders

vCash
    There are 2 players id take for dwight and they do not play in dallas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troyler21hxc View Post
    There are 2 players id take for dwight and they do not play in dallas.
    yea lol me too, they play in miami and okc. i think id take rondo now though since hes starting to develop a jumpshot lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Please bro, relax on the ganja

We'll see how this all decelops, let's give him a full shot at this, D12 is almost back. Once we see him at 100% then we'll see but right now without looking at Howard's # I can tell you they are a lot better thn what Bynum is producing now and steady production on a year were he came back 2months early

I liked Howard's step from the 2-3 game layoff for the shoulder. He needed a lil rest, hope D'Antoni is smart enough to do it right one more time but time it just right. Missin minimal games and having maximum days off.

He's not a top 5 player
    First of all, it's my lack of ganja that's messin me up.....

Second, I like Dwight.........but I just don't think he really wanted to be a Laker. And I think Magic has a little more insight than posters on PSD about what players are saying about where they want to be and such.......

Third, Dwight is a mirage. He looks great on the outside but man, his shot is horrific.....it bounces way up off of the backboard and never even touches the rim.

Fourth, I'll just say "air ball' and you know what i mean

And last, he eats up way too much salary for what he brings to the team. I'd trade him for Lopez in a split second.

Peace

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast