Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 349
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    544
    vCash
    1500
    When Chandler controls the tap somewhat to a teammate it counts as a rebound. When he wildly swats it and a teammate finds it or it goes backcourt. It's supposed to count as a team rebound... if not a rebound for said teammate. Statistician's judgement.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sports life View Post
    so f...ng true!!!!! you know i was gonna wait on da "getting on chandlers overrated ***" but why not.....i like wat tyson brings to da team, he swiches real well, hes a great vocally on da court.... but 4 a 7-1, long arm, athlectic, center he flat out dosent block enuff shots those rebounds r fake. tapin da ball out to half court and getting credit for a rebound is a blantin ensalt to my b-ball knowlegde lucky for my teams starting center hes playin in a era where theres not a bunch of top flight centers like it was 15 - 20 years ago to expose his *** and maybe is it just me, but tyson chandler has one of the worst set of hands in the league....he never catches a decent pass/cleanly atlest....only thing my man does is catch an lobb pass wit two hands for a dunk!!!!! it gets anooying.... hes prolly da reason why we wont be able to get cp3 down da road
    You're an idiot. If anything, Tyson would be a reason why we'd get Chris Paul. They're great friends and played together in NOH. Paul has openly said he'd like to play with Tyson.

    Seriously...2 accounts and you can't make ONE valid statement. SMH.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsOfQueens View Post
    You're an idiot. If anything, Tyson would be a reason why we'd get Chris Paul. They're great friends and played together in NOH. Paul has openly said he'd like to play with Tyson.

    Seriously...2 accounts and you can't make ONE valid statement. SMH.
    i know you not tryna say I'm the other account yo -___- smd now ..y'all really be blowing my **** b
    Last edited by lowkeymelo; 01-19-2013 at 11:19 PM.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    yo i don't know this guy " sports life" from nowhere (my fault if you felt a type a way because of that) but these clowns really think we the same person ... I'm really not a lame in life to need 2 accounts to argue with a bunch of clowns that don't know ball ... but ya deadass annoying with this **** now

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sports life View Post
    so f...ng true!!!!! you know i was gonna wait on da "getting on chandlers overrated ***" but why not.....i like wat tyson brings to da team, he swiches real well, hes a great vocally on da court.... but 4 a 7-1, long arm, athlectic, center he flat out dosent block enuff shots those rebounds r fake. tapin da ball out to half court and getting credit for a rebound is a blantin ensalt to my b-ball knowlegde lucky for my teams starting center hes playin in a era where theres not a bunch of top flight centers like it was 15 - 20 years ago to expose his *** and maybe is it just me, but tyson chandler has one of the worst set of hands in the league....he never catches a decent pass/cleanly atlest....only thing my man does is catch an lobb pass wit two hands for a dunk!!!!! it gets anooying.... hes prolly da reason why we wont be able to get cp3 down da road
    no matter what i say it's gonna look like we the same person ... but i agree with thus whole thing besides the Chris Paul part ... we don't need em ... Raymond good enough for me

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,388
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sports life View Post
    so f...ng true!!!!! you know i was gonna wait on da "getting on chandlers overrated ***" but why not.....i like wat tyson brings to da team, he swiches real well, hes a great vocally on da court.... but 4 a 7-1, long arm, athlectic, center he flat out dosent block enuff shots those rebounds r fake. tapin da ball out to half court and getting credit for a rebound is a blantin ensalt to my b-ball knowlegde lucky for my teams starting center hes playin in a era where theres not a bunch of top flight centers like it was 15 - 20 years ago to expose his *** and maybe is it just me, but tyson chandler has one of the worst set of hands in the league....he never catches a decent pass/cleanly atlest....only thing my man does is catch an lobb pass wit two hands for a dunk!!!!! it gets anooying.... hes prolly da reason why we wont be able to get cp3 down da road
    Without Chandler we would have one of the worst defenses in the league! I promise you that. He takes off plays but don't get it twisted. He's saving himself. We don't need Cp3, although it would be nice to have him.. Lol. But you guys are wrong about Copeland. That dude can flat out ball! You can't discrdeit what he does when so many players in the league can't do it.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Without Chandler we would have one of the worst defenses in the league! I promise you that. He takes off plays but don't get it twisted. He's saving himself. We don't need Cp3, although it would be nice to have him.. Lol. But you guys are wrong about Copeland. That dude can flat out ball! You can't discrdeit what he does when so many players in the league can't do it.
    Cope is a real good offensive player ...but he brings nothing else besides scoring ... i like cope since summer league but to me he could be a better Shawne Williams if he hustled more and rebounded more which would mean automatic playing time

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    don't get me wrong .. i don't hate Tyson ..but he's held up like the greatest defender to ever defend and that's not true & if I'm the only one that points out his wrongs in this forum ..and talks the truth ..so be it ... Amare gets all this hate with noo "factual" evidence ..well barely any ..it's just bandwagon hate

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    When Chandler controls the tap somewhat to a teammate it counts as a rebound. When he wildly swats it and a teammate finds it or it goes backcourt. It's supposed to count as a team rebound... if not a rebound for said teammate. Statistician's judgement.

    Walt Clyde Frazier says it every game that it shouldn't be counted as a rebound .

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,234
    vCash
    1500
    Felton-Shump-Copeland/Brewer-Melo-Chandler


    The Future

  11. #101
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36,552
    vCash
    1500
    guys please stop the accusations, while lowkeymelo should not brag he never duped, he is not the new poster.

    I checked, so please stop.


    I'm not sure what all the arguing is about, If you like Woody and believe in him he says Amare is for now coming off the bench and the beat writers close to the Knicks all have said like JR they do not believe Woody is going to start STAT.

    Melo is playing great at PF so ask yourself who is better to start there?

    I'll go with Woody on this one.

    As far as Brewer, I'll question in the future if he even dresses. It will depend on who we play and matchups.

    We have three guys when all are healthy that can't suit up. The easy choices are White and KT, the next one is not so clear cut is it?



    Now I can't fly my airplane

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    & all im saying ... is if Amare tipped out the ball instead of rebound ..everyone would be saying "he cant even grab a rebound , all he does is tap it out" ... i got no problem with Tyson doing that because he racks up them rebounds for my fantasy team lol
    Last edited by lowkeymelo; 01-20-2013 at 12:10 AM.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    490
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    guys please stop the accusations, while lowkeymelo should not brag he never duped, he is not the new poster.

    I checked, so please stop.


    I'm not sure what all the arguing is about, If you like Woody and believe in him he says Amare is for now coming off the bench and the beat writers close to the Knicks all have said like JR they do not believe Woody is going to start STAT.

    Melo is playing great at PF so ask yourself who is better to start there?

    I'll go with Woody on this one.

    As far as Brewer, I'll question in the future if he even dresses. It will depend on who we play and matchups.

    We have three guys when all are healthy that can't suit up. The easy choices are White and KT, the next one is not so clear cut is it?
    not really bragging because i never did ... just hate when people try to tell me what im doing .

    but I'll take Flight As a backup 3 anyday until copeland starts to hustle and play d like he should .

  14. #104
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,874
    vCash
    1500
    Good thing I'm not a betting man, I would have lost a shirt on that.

    My bad sports life............
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,455
    vCash
    1500
    The starting five when everyone is 100% healthy should be Felton Kidd Shumpert Melo Chandler. I believe this would be our most efficient lineup and also great defensively. Melo at the 4 is unguardable and as others have mentioned Felton and Kidd together in the back court is a great combo. I want JR and Amare coming off the bench together with Novak and Prigs.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •