Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    We have to hurry up if we're going to trade Pau though. Our FO has to make up their mind. You either keep him and roll with it, or you deal him.

I don't think they have a clue what they want right now, and it's killing us.
    The fate has been sealed the moment dantoni sat gasol on the bench against Miami.
    If he is not traded in the next 10-15 days i predict Gasol going out in the media and demmanding the trade wich will lead to even lower stock , probably not being able to trade him ( unless we accept 1 cent on the dollar) and the locker room exploding for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    The fate has been sealed the moment dantoni sat gasol on the bench against Miami.
    If he is not traded in the next 10-15 days i predict Gasol going out in the media and demmanding the trade wich will lead to even lower stock , probably not being able to trade him ( unless we accept 1 cent on the dollar) and the locker room exploding for good.
    I'd be confused if Pau wasn't traded in the next two weeks too. I don't understand why we're waiting then. You can tell Pau is frustrated with D'antoni, and this situation is going to get worse like you mention. They clearly don't like each other lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I'd be confused if Pau wasn't traded in the next two weeks too. I don't understand why we're waiting then. You can tell Pau is frustrated with D'antoni, and this situation is going to get worse like you mention. They clearly don't like each other lol
    Or maybe it gets better.

Pau loses it completely and kicks Dantoni in his Injured......what was it hips? Knees? and he has to pull a tomjanovic and dissapear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,2291191.story

I like Cunningham. He is a very good defender and he is exactly the type of role player we need. If we get him, Laker fans should be very happy.
    he wouldnt help us at all. rather lakers go after williams than him.

vCash
    Or maybe it gets better.

Pau loses it completely and kicks Dantoni in his Injured......what was it hips? Knees? and he has to pull a tomjanovic and dissapear.
    Lol, I'd love to see that

vCash
    this lakers organization isnt the same it used to be. ownership not making good decisions

vCash
    After what has transpired this season, getting this 5 ppg player isn't any reason for Laker fans to be happy. The Lakers got Dwight. The Lakers got Nash. The Lakers got Jamison. The Lakers got Meeks. The Lakers fired Mike Brown.

At this point they can get a prime Kobe and it wouldn't mean anything if it isn't resulting in wins. Wins and championships makes us happy.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Agree with Avenged, this alone does nothing for us.

vCash
    Oh man, if we could somehow trade for a prime kobe...

vCash
    Trade for derrick williams + a pg instead, williams is 4 years younger and got the same production.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Oh man, if we could somehow trade for a prime kobe...
    He should be cloned for basketball reasons
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Its funny how EVERYONE... and I mean EVERYONE here complains about our defense and energy. Then, when there is a possibility that involves us getting a defensive minded hustle player you all complain saying it won't help.

SMH

vCash
    Yeah, but I don't get when he's going to play JS7. Unless this is a precursor for Pau getting dealt, okay I understand it. But if we're giving up like Jamison + scrubs, while not trading Pau, we'll still have Dwight, Pau, and Earl at the PF spot, with Metta finding minutes there as well.

Doesn't really add up in why we're looking at this guy, unless a bigger deal is coming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    Its funny how EVERYONE... and I mean EVERYONE here complains about our defense and energy. Then, when there is a possibility that involves us getting a defensive minded hustle player you all complain saying it won't help.

SMH
    The funny thing is 90% of people is on the Trade pau for depth bandwaggon.

Well, barring mitch uses some jedi trick and gets something " good".
    Or out of desperation hawks finally bow down and deal Smith ( wich people will like, even if it is a COMPLETE mistake, not only as for now but also ****s our future).

Barring those two scenarios.

when the trade is finally done at the current value people is going to be like, " what the ****? thats it? no rdond? no durant? no love? no holy trinity? Just TWO ROLE PLAYERS a bad contract and a lousy PICK?

vCash
    The funny thing is 90% of people is on the Trade pau for depth bandwaggon.

Well, barring mitch uses some jedi trick and gets something " good".
    Or out of desperation hawks finally bow down and deal Smith ( wich people will like, even if it is a COMPLETE mistake, not only as for now but also ****s our future).

Barring those two scenarios.

when the trade is finally done at the current value people is going to be like, " what the ****? thats it? no rdond? no durant? no love? no holy trinity? Just TWO ROLE PLAYERS a bad contract and a lousy PICK?
    I'm on the let's make this team better defensively bandwagon. If we can make a trade that makes us better defensively, then let's do it. We don't know what pieces would be involved and I really hope Pau can gel with this team, but we can't just sit around and wait for him to get his **** together anymore.

I believe that Pau still has a TON of value around the league. I hope everything works out for Pau in LA, but he has less than 1 month to get it together.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast