Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Yeppers.....

Nash doesn't help Kobe in any way offensively either......
    He got the latest decease! Dribble dribble until you run the clock
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He got the latest decease! Dribble dribble until you run the clock
    It was frustrating watching him last night...... Sometimes he just looks like he's going in circles....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    If we had CP3.. We would beat Miami every game.
    :c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    The Clippers have been winning without him
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Damn man, Kobe busts his *** everynight... He and Metta have been the only consistent players all year. 34 year old Kobe has played every game. Makes free throws, shoots efficient, plays with a sense of urgency. come on man. He shot bad last night, but he picked it right up in the 4th and had us there. If Dwight would hit A ****IN FREE THROW!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    or any other guard with a decent ability to play the position and with youth. So Kobe does not have to play tons of minutes and guard the fastest guards.
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Damn man, Kobe busts his *** everynight... He and Metta have been the only consistent players all year. 34 year old Kobe has played every game. Makes free throws, shoots efficient, plays with a sense of urgency. come on man. He shot bad last night, but he picked it right up in the 4th and had us there. If Dwight would hit A ****IN FREE THROW!!!!!!!
    It was more on NAsh for his lack of power at both ends.
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    The Clippers have been winning without him
    The Clippers have one of the best bench in the league!
    When?

vCash
    Just remember that with about 2 mins left to play, the score was 90-90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    It's not that Wade torched him, it's not that Lebron looked unstoppable... because they did. But that's not why.

It's because Kobe couldn't keep up. He looked really old and slow out there last night.
    So now Kobe has to guard Wade,Lerun and any other guard that NAsh has to put up with in the same game. Miami made their damage when Howard left the door open and Gasoft had to cover him. Lerun just flew in like a little bird. Then NAsh's weakest skill came in place!
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Just remember that with about 2 mins left to play, the score was 90-90
    Miami was scare! Then NAsh started to go around in circles!
    When?

vCash
    He was alright, it was a good game. TOs killed us. Pringles sucks

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    If you think that this going to be possible then you are in the same world with Jimbaco! NAsh has no energy on his legs to get him to play the way he used to play. Lakers were actually almost ready to beat Lerun last night when NAsh was on the bench. LAkers went away from the Gun and Run style!
    I never said anything about run and gun, I said that Nash needs to take the pressure off of Kobe. You can complain about Nash all you want, but the fact is he is our PG this year. Would you prefer Darius Morris? How about Jodie Meeks to ease the pressure. No, wait... let's let Chris Duhon run everything instead.

vCash
    I thought Dwight was suppose to be this big defensive force in the paint...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    Not because we weren't able to beat the Heat, I am still optimistic that once this team is fully healthy and has gelled together completely, we'll be formidable.

It's because Kobe actually looked old and slow for the first time ever.

Lebron and Wade were dunking all over the place and Kobe couldn't do anything about it or replicate it. It's more like the realization that the end of an era is coming. No matter how much we think Kobe can keep this up, still putting up amazing stats. Last night, his age really showed.

This season is really throwing me off. With such a great roster, we aren't even in the playoffs. Then, Kobe is playing amazing ball. I got kinda lulled into believing Kobe will come back and resign once his current contract is up. Not after last night.
    Kobe was terrible during the first 3 quarters of the game, however he was brilliant in that 4th quarter and tied the game up twice. He scored 13 pts in the quarter and did his part to win the game. Other guys have to step up to help him. Having said that, what really hurt the team was all of their turnovers, especially in the 1st half and the fact that Lebron was getting to the rim at will without any semblance of defense. Pathetic defense in terms of protecting the rim.

Kobe clearly isn't in his prime, however he's still one of the 10 best players in the NBA and I didn't see him looking old and slow last night. I thought he was out of sync and forcing the first 3 quarters, however he really stepped it up in the 4th and it looked like the Lakers had a chance to pull out the win. His perfomance in the 4th looked like Kobe from his championship days.......... Throwback perfomance in that 4th.
    Last edited by Lakersfan2483; 01-19-2013 at 02:37 AM.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast