Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im glad we are going west coast the fast timing routes cover up a lot of bad line play in the passing game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    The point is about the whole Flynn loosing out to a 3rd round pick thing is that he was signed there to start and lost his job to a guy who is completely new to this league.
    And the point is that guy is Russell Wilson and thats not close to the norm at all.
    How would you feel if the Jets signed Flynn to a a pretty big deal for who he is and our 3rd round pick beat him out for the job? I'd think wow clearly we just wasted tons of money on this guy.
    I would feel great, because I have Russell Wilson. And they could probably still get a pick for Matt Flynn.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan10 View Post
    Im glad we are going west coast the fast timing routes cover up a lot of bad line play in the passing game.
    Clearly that wasn't true about the Eagles last year, their O-Line was in shambles and killed their QB's.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    And the point is that guy is Russell Wilson and thats not close to the norm at all.

I would feel great, because I have Russell Wilson. And they could probably still get a pick for Matt Flynn.
    Ok and how can this be justifiable when Wilson was clearly not a top ranked QB? He wasn't a Andrew Luck or RGIII. He had a lot of flaws in his game which made him a 3rd round pick. If Flynn is so good and u too are basing his play off of one game then how do u lose ur job to a rookie?

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    Ok and how can this be justifiable when Wilson was clearly not a top ranked QB? He wasn't a Andrew Luck or RGIII. He had a lot of flaws in his game which made him a 3rd round pick. If Flynn is so good and u too are basing his play off of one game then how do u lose ur job to a rookie?
    What in the blue hell are you basing this on?

Assuming he had flaws in his game?

Wilson dropped to round 3 because of his HEIGHT.

Matt Flynn was very much a rookie himself.
    The Michigan team bus was stuck outside Notre Dame stadium for hours after somebody painted a 20 yard line in the parking lot

vCash
    Simply Flynn is a back up and has been a back up his entire career so far. So lets bring him in and be unsure of what we got makes tons of sense for this team and for the QB position lol. I'd rather have Matt Moore who has at least shown he can play in this league on bad teams. Not to mention I don't feel like paying Flynn the contract he currently has at this point when the guy can't see the field.
    Last edited by JetsNation24; 01-19-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    What in the blue hell are you basing this on?

Assuming he had flaws in his game?

Wilson dropped to round 3 because of his HEIGHT.

Matt Flynn was very much a rookie himself.
    I'm pretty sure that was the only hole in his game coming out. I think he got lost in the RG3 and Luck Shadow.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Why does everyone want Flynn so badly? Because of a good game on the Packets where the scheme and personnel was stellar. It just baffles me that for a position that is scaring many people away, you want it filled by a career backup, who we have really no idea how good he really is. You can say I don't know either but based on facts. He hasn't won anything in this league except that one game (which I know was his only start) but the team he was on and facing tells you more then u think and the biggest challenge of becoming a starting QB he lost to a rookie.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    Here's what I think should happen because frankly whoever is QB this season will be replaced the next year so sign Matt Moore and let him compete with Sanchez. Once the years over you can cut them both and have a brand new start at the position with no money tied down into it.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    I don't want Flynn, I just think the lost his job thing is a good argument against it.

vCash
    Agree to disagree

Desean "Jet" Jackson

vCash
    ^ I'm not screaming for Flynn at all and reason being is it is financially mission impossible. But I'm sure Iz knows a lot more about him seeing him first hand. If he's worth and it was financially possible I don't see why izzy wouldn't, he knows the product he's getting.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    mcelroy should start open and shut case

vCash
    Don't know much about the guy but some of you are providing me with hope. How do you guys think this will affect draft day?

vCash
    Well the future QB will have to be an accurate short passer and be able to move out of the pocket, therefore Mike Glennon won't be a Jet.

Desean "Jet" Jackson

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast