Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    Regardless of who our starting QB is next year, I think Mornhinweg will bring a new style to the offense. I'd love if the made a deal for Matt Flynn.
    I'm on that train problem is no sane person would take Sanchez. A good QB in this system would be great, but we lack in that area. Unless our new QB coach can bring life to Sanchez.... Doubtful though.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I think Sanchez needs continuity too. Our WR corps has been a ****ing revolving door/turnstile. So many personnel changes. Not saying that's a contributing factor to his incompetence and poor play but I'm sure it doesn't help to constantly try and gain some chemistry and have players who don't know how to run routes.

vCash
    GM= check.
    Happy with this hire, Seattle is a good fundamental organization.

OC= check.
    Offensively the Eagles have always been legit, and he's a reason why.

QB= work in progress.
    I now believe the Jets to be one step closer to Michael Vick (hopefully) and Matt Flynn (hasn't really shown anything other than 1 game and couldn't beat out a 3rd round rook after getting a good contract).

I still would like for Vick to come in for a year under this system and groom a rook to take over.

Things are now looking up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNation24 View Post
    Adam Schien is killing these two moves on LoudMouths right now. Personally I don't mind the moves.
    Schein and Carlin are the biggest Jets haters. Whatever moves the Jets make, they're going to blast as wrong and stupid. I heard Schein today saying this means Rex is going to be making all personnel decisions. Now they'll spend the entire offseason berating Rex, Woody, and the entire Jets organization.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-E-T-SJETS3x View Post
    I told you Mr. Magoo...Vick is coming here.
    No chance. Why would he want to bring the QB who sucked for him this year, and cost him his job?

Jeff Garcia had his best seasons with Morningwood as his OC. I think if anyone can help Sanchez, he can.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Ted Sundquist ‏@Ted_Sundquist
    #MartyMornhinweg has overseen 10 Top 10 passing attacks, 9 total OFF, as an OC or QB coach. That includes 5 different QB's. #Jets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Why wouldnt the west coast offense be a fit with Sanchez?
    he is not accurate enough to throw the ball that many times...not smart enough to make decisions when he has to tell the reciever what route to run .... picks a reciever half the time before the play starts and locks on....and when he does complete those few short slants and then decides to throw the bomb, doesnt have the accuracy

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    One other thing on Jets ... Doesn't sound like the GM will have Vick or any other player foisted on him. Brass aware of circus perception.

I would think this is common sense, but Twitter needed to make it official.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    Schein and Carlin are the biggest Jets haters. Whatever moves the Jets make, they're going to blast as wrong and stupid. I heard Schein today saying this means Rex is going to be making all personnel decisions. Now they'll spend the entire offseason berating Rex, Woody, and the entire Jets organization.
    Schien is an idiot. Ray Lucas is more knowledgeable than him.Carlin is a Mike Francesca wanna be just like Marc Malusis. Most of those guys on SNY are useless.

vCash
    Well, West Coast joins a 46 defence. I,for one, love it, if it is in fact still 1986.

vCash
    It's got to be 1986 if we're still trying to push 21st century defenses and offenses into one dead on label.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    he is not accurate enough to throw the ball that many times...not smart enough to make decisions when he has to tell the reciever what route to run .... picks a reciever half the time before the play starts and locks on....and when he does complete those few short slants and then decides to throw the bomb, doesnt have the accuracy
    Lol that would mean he wouldn't work with any offensive coordinator.

We need to pass the ball better, if I ever hear the phrase "ground and pound" again, I'll be sick.
    I'm all for a pass happy oc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    He belongs in a play action bootleg system. Like somebody mentioned before, Jeff Garcia made pro bowls in this offense and I think thats the type of QB he is and it is the system he belongs in.

I don't have the perspective to say he's not smart enough to tell the receivers what to do -- I do know that until Braylon Edwards arrived we didn't have a receiver that could make a play on a ball unless it hit him in the numbers.

There have been plays where Sanchez overthrows open receivers and there are plays where the entire offense can't create. I think if we improve the team as a whole we can improve those ratios. I think we can improve othe team and be in a better spot in a year or whenever it makes more sense to get rid of Sanchez. I think if we overspend to try to bring in a vet QB, or try to draft a QB and develop him under big fire, we're going to end up with the same results and probably take a step back -- still needing a QB and not having filled any other needs.
    **** justin verlander and **** colin hanks for kind of looking like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    He belongs in a play action bootleg system. Like somebody mentioned before, Jeff Garcia made pro bowls in this offense and I think thats the type of QB he is and it is the system he belongs in.

I don't have the perspective to say he's not smart enough to tell the receivers what to do -- I do know that until Braylon Edwards arrived we didn't have a receiver that could make a play on a ball unless it hit him in the numbers.

There have been plays where Sanchez overthrows open receivers and there are plays where the entire offense can't create. I think if we improve the team as a whole we can improve those ratios. I think we can improve othe team and be in a better spot in a year or whenever it makes more sense to get rid of Sanchez. I think if we overspend to try to bring in a vet QB, or try to draft a QB and develop him under big fire, we're going to end up with the same results and probably take a step back -- still needing a QB and not having filled any other needs.
    I mentioned Garcia earlier, and yes, Sanchez is a similar QB who has more raw talent. Another thing about Morningwood is that he's not a pass happy OC. He's a pass first OC who believes in a balanced attack where you set up the by passing instead of using the run to set up the pass.

Sanchez will have competition next year, so if he can't get it done, we will hopefully have a QB who can.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Make Sanchez earn his job back. I really think Mornhinweg can help him. Cut Tebow. One less problem for next season. Gotta feel for Mark man, no wrs last year and having to deal with that cruddy 2 qb system that did not work at all. Would still try and draft Geno Smith though, but we'll see what happens.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast