Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    There was an article on ESPN that says Vick wouldnt be interested in joining the jets.
    I heard about that. I already knew MM wouldn't have any interest in Vick. I didn't know it was mutual.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    speaking of re-treads what about Vince Young? he was in the mix with Marty for a minute.
    I liked him a lot coming out of college, but I don't know if he's an NFL QB at this point. He and Leinart were the worst combined top QB drafts ever.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I liked him a lot coming out of college, but I don't know if he's an NFL QB at this point. He and Leinart were the worst combined top QB drafts ever.
    Agreed- i could just see him showing up in NY before Vick
    "Andy Dalton is an average QB. Look at the Bengals offense, it's like Noah's ark. Two of everything."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Agreed- i could just see him showing up in NY before Vick
    Considering the fact that Vick is a no-go, I agree. I love Young's talent, and I think he'd be perfect for MM's system if he wasn't a headcase. I think that's why they brought him into Philly if 2011.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on V Young. But I think I'm just a sucker for the mobile QB movement that has taken place. But don't worry the Jets will get on that boat 3 years after it's left the dock.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    http://turnonthejets.com/2013/01/new...in-depth-look/

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but i thought it was a good read. Enjoy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POCKETROCKETS View Post
    http://turnonthejets.com/2013/01/new...in-depth-look/

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but i thought it was a good read. Enjoy
    Definitely a good read.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I dont know, the 2009 class is pretty bad...there is a lot of hype (still)...but Stafford won 4 games this year, Freeman and Sanchez are both playing worse than when they were Rookies.

Nonetheless, I think I would still vote for Young and Leinart, but at least Young won quite a bit early on before becoming a basketcase...

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789