Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Josh Harrellson and Kris Joseph

How would you guys feel about us releasing Aaron Gray and Mickaël Piétrus and picking up Kris Joseph (http://nbadraft.net/players/kris-joseph) and Josh Harrellson (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJOiSMrJMV0).

Neither Gray or Piétrus are contributing so why not give some young guys with talent a shot ?

vCash
    They won't even have better careers than Gray or Pietrus.

vCash
    Gray and pietrus are pretty decent when they have to be and have their particular niches. So no. We need all the veteran experience we can get with our roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jista View Post
    How would you guys feel about us releasing Aaron Gray and Mickaël Piétrus and picking up Kris Joseph (http://nbadraft.net/players/kris-joseph) and Josh Harrellson (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJOiSMrJMV0).

Neither Gray or Piétrus are contributing so why not give some young guys with talent a shot ?
    I'd do pietrus for joseph..I mean why not pietrus isn't doing ***** and Kris joseph is young and Canadian and didn't get a fair chance on Boston. Also, joseph was averaging almost 26 pts 8 rb and 4 assists in the few d-league gms he played.
    Last edited by KrazeeEyezKilla; 01-18-2013 at 06:09 PM.

vCash
    They're both scrubs. Not like they'd get any playing time anyways.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    -

vCash
    all players mentioned are at the tail end of our bench anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    I'd do pietrus for joseph..I mean why not pietrus isn't doing ***** and Kris joseph is young and Canadian and didn't get a fair chance on Boston. Also, joseph was averaging almost 26 pts 8 rb and 4 assists in the few d-league gms he played.
    I agree, I would do that one but we need Gray, I wouldn't release him mid-season.

vCash
    Pietrus probably isn't getting waived. I would like Joseph over him though even if Pietrus is the better player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I agree, I would do that one but we need Gray, I wouldn't release him mid-season.
    Gray has proven himself to be useless in my opinion, that is why I wouldn't mind us giving a young big like Harrellson a chance, especially considering how well he played for New York last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jista View Post
    Gray has proven himself to be useless in my opinion, that is why I wouldn't mind us giving a young big like Harrellson a chance, especially considering how well he played for New York last year.
    rebounding is useless? I disagree, Gray is valuable to have at the end of your bench.

vCash
    Don't underestimate the importance of having 2 professionals on the bench - Gray and Pietrus have been the true professionals - not getting much playtime, and always coming ready to play. The young guys learn from these guys...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    Don't underestimate the importance of having 2 professionals on the bench - Gray and Pietrus have been the true professionals - not getting much playtime, and always coming ready to play. The young guys learn from these guys...
    They don't get much playing time because they are awful. We only have Gray cause he is seven feet and need him to foul other team's big men, otherwise Amir Johnson and Ed Davis are always finishing. Aaron Gray can't even make a layup.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    rebounding is useless? I disagree, Gray is valuable to have at the end of your bench.
    i remember last year when he played pretty bad but then started to ramp things up and we had theScore making comparisons with him to Brad Miller

gray is an underrated passer who can dish especially when close to the rim. i think he will start to ramp things up again after half the season is done