Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Will just admit it...you're a hater. You'd rather hate Brook for what "he doesn't have" instead of loving him for what he does have. When you look around who would you rather have than Brook...I mean reasonablely within reach...something that is doable?
    Only idiots that have no argument or way to support their ideas utilize the word "hater"

I do not hate the man. I point out his weaknesses. and no i will not "love" a player for things he does because the guy gets payed like a star and he plays like a boy.

He wait for refs to bail him out and pouts like a girl when he does not get a call. He fades into tough shots when he gets trapped instead on passing the ball.

Howard
    Chandler
    Noah
    Gortat
    Cousins
    Gasol

I mean i could go on all day. There are many Cs i would rather have

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Only idiots that have no argument or way to support their ideas utilize the word "hater"

I do not hate the man. I point out his weaknesses. and no i will not "love" a player for things he does because the guy gets payed like a star and he plays like a boy.

He wait for refs to bail him out and pouts like a girl when he does not get a call. He fades into tough shots when he gets trapped instead on passing the ball.

Howard
    Chandler
    Noah
    Gortat
    Cousins
    Gasol

I would call you clueless but that would be stating the obvious. Gortat? Wtf?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post

Howard
    Chandler
    Noah
    Gortat
    Cousins
    Gasol

I'll give you Howard but he has a lot of mileage on a young body. His game is all about being a better athlete and does not have the skills to play into his 30's when he is not faster or stronger than everyone else. Thinking long term, Brook is a better choice. For the next 2-3 season....Howard. I can't agree with the other ones. Brook is better all around and getting better. He is a clutch player in the 4th quarter while those other centers are not, including Howard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    I'll give you Howard but he has a lot of mileage on a young body. His game is all about being a better athlete and does not have the skills to play into his 30's when he is not faster or stronger than everyone else. Thinking long term, Brook is a better choice. For the next 2-3 season....Howard. I can't agree with the other ones. Brook is better all around and getting better. He is a clutch player in the 4th quarter while those other centers are not, including Howard.
    Wrong but i am done arguing with Nets fans about Brook Lopez. Maybe after this season and you guys see how soft he is in the playoffs Nets fans will begin to take the guy off his pedestal

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    No GT for the Knicks game I guess lol, I guess we should use this.

Go Nets!!

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    What a gritty win! I loved how we were able to play defense and win despite missing a lot in crunch time. Too bad Brooks and Tele didn't play (Brooks just a little in the 4th for instant offense, Tele not at all). Seriously can't these guys get at least 10 minutes of game time per night? Anyway, awesome win. Now we're going to the West coast, let's finish the road trip with a winning record. It feels sweet to be a Net fan again. Come playoffs if we match up with the Knicks it'll be a long series, which we should win.

PS Joe Johnson was absolutely clutch. When our offense stalled big time in the 4th, this guy scored HUGE baskets.
    Last edited by iceteawithlemon; 01-21-2013 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    I have 0 complaints on how the Nets played today. Brook Deron and Hump with double doubles. Other than the turnovers this game was a very good game by the Nets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12