Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Colts hire Pep Hamilton (Stanford's OC) as team's new Offensive Coordinator

Congrats to Pep Hamilton on accepting the Colts offensive coordinator position. #TheRealHU
    https://twitter.com/SI_JimTrotter/st...74119356456960

He was Stanford's OC since 2010 so he obviously has ties with Andrew Luck. Good move, imo.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    That's a nice move by the Colts. I'm sure Luck is thrilled to be working with him again.

vCash
    Good move to please Luck. I really like his first name too.

vCash
    @slmandel: Pep Hamilton's official title at Stanford was the "Andrew Luck Director of Offense." WIll Colts let him keep it?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    great move this will help luck progress even faster imo..him and coby fleener thatll be just like the college days!

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    That's a nice move by the Colts. I'm sure Luck is thrilled to be working with him again.
    that's such a dick sign lmao good tho...I just watched that episode last night ...did u see the trend on twitter... I think it was #thingsmorerealthenmantiteosgirlfriend or something like that

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    that's such a dick sign lmao good tho...I just watched that episode last night ...did u see the trend on twitter... I think it was #thingsmorerealthenmantiteosgirlfriend or something like that
    No, that's awesome though

vCash
    Like bringing in a younger coach. Good move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Like bringing in a younger coach. Good move.
    This is a major boom or bust kind of signing imo, i dont know much about him, but being familiar with luck should help. Hopefully hes ready to go up against NFL defenses, there is a big difference between being an nfl WR coach and OC

vCash
    The more i read about this the happier i get. Despite my post above, now that ive thought about it, it might be good to have a young coach so him and luck can develop together, and hes only 38. While its not impossible he gets a head coaching job in the next 2-4 years its unlikely.So this means him and luck may be together for a while now, where arians or even moore had their clocks ticking. I love the idea of scrapping the deep vertical offense to a higher percentage west coast, power runnig style, but what style pep brings remains to be seen. Anyways the more i read the more confident im feeling about this.

vCash
    I really like this move for the Colts. Most coaching changes have been "meh", but this is a brilliant hire.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Cannot argue this move. Keep building around Andrew. I'm excited about the development of Fleener now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    I really like this move for the Colts. Most coaching changes have been "meh", but this is a brilliant hire.
    Agreed on the meh coaching changes. Though am thrilled with the two moves that the Colts have made in replacing people who left the organization. They replaced Tom Telesco with Jimmy Raye. Two very quality moves by the front office.
    French writer Alexis de Tocqueville warned about when visiting this fledgling democracy in the early 19th century – that this "American republic will endure until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."

vCash
    Smart move, they lose a great OC but replace him with an Andrew Luck guy.