Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: AV is nuts!

vCash

AV is nuts!

Schroeder sent to Chicago Wolves. Looks like Vandermeer and Ebbett make opening-night roster. #Canucks.
    https://twitter.com/BradZiemer/statu...76641970241536

Great job to send down our best chance to have a playmaking C. Not sure what the logic is behind this is.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I don't understand, how do the Canucks have the center depth to do this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    I don't understand, how do the Canucks have the center depth to do this?
    No they don't. AV, is one in favor of veteran scrubs over talented young players. IE, why Cody Hodgson is no longer a Canuck. This is going to be a nightmare situation until Kesler comes back or Vigneault gets his head out of his ***. A second line of Raymond - Ebbett - Kassian is not going to get it done.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    No they don't. AV, is one in favor of veteran scrubs over talented young players. IE, why Cody Hodgson is no longer a Canuck. This is going to be a nightmare situation until Kesler comes back or Vigneault gets his head out of his ***. A second line of Raymond - Ebbett - Kassian is not going to get it done.
    I vote for AV getting his head out of his ***. Seriously, lol. If it wasn't so urgent it would be funny. AV seriously is nuts when it comes to playmakers. Next we'll be hearing that Schroeder is a cancer that they had to get rid of.

vCash
    Meh, that's our 3rd line... which is still pretty bad. Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen will be considered our 2nd line. At least, that's how I'll look at it.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Lapierre is your 2nd line center?

He had 19 points last season. His career high is 28 points.

The Canucks second line had 43 points, 39 points, and 19 points respectively last year. This is a huge problem.

When is Kesler coming back?

vCash
    No, Lapierre is our 3rd line Center. I just think our 3rd line is going to outproduce the 2nd line that it's more comforting to think that our 3rd line IS our 2nd line.

Kesler will be back end of Feb im guessing. As long as he's fine for the playoffs... that's all that matters.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Lapierre is your 2nd line center?

He had 19 points last season. His career high is 28 points.

The Canucks second line had 43 points, 39 points, and 19 points respectively last year. This is a huge problem.

When is Kesler coming back?
    Lappy is really good cycling the puck though, but his linemates haven't always been studs. He spent time on the 1st line last year.

vCash
    I want Schroeder . **** you AV!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Meh, that's our 3rd line... which is still pretty bad. Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen will be considered our 2nd line. At least, that's how I'll look at it.
    Yeah because that's an even better situation. lol Your logic is puzzling at best.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Lappy is really good cycling the puck though, but his linemates haven't always been studs. He spent time on the 1st line last year.
    Exactly. He is an example of a player much better than his stats. Now if he'd stop the diving and yapping he could be a decent temp solution.

Yeah because that's an even better situation. lol Your logic is puzzling at best.
    I understood what he meant. The third line could out-perform the mish mash of a second line. AV surprisingly for the first time ever wants to preserve the integrity of the lines. I'm actually happy about that. So he will create an offensive second line out of spare parts which could end up being a much worse offensive dud than the 3rd line which isn't even intended to score. tbh our second line is far too often a dud even at full health.

vCash
    LOL what? our 3rd line played more minutes than our crap 2nd line? so how is my logic bad if even AV agrees with me/

<3