Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    hes not even at his prime yet

vCash
    Being healthy will do that.
    I wonder if Orlando is regretting not trading for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    he's having an allstar yr. He's actually an anchor in the paint defense. He's not Noah defense or Tyson Chandler but he's very good. Offensively there's no center in the game better at him, and he's still learning. So yeh this is his career breakthrough season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    What's wrong with his post?

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Lol @ the notion of adding to Dwight to get Lopez.
    lol believe it or not a lot of Nets fans think this way. it's pretty sad actually.

Brook has improved a lot defensively and he is benefiting greatly from the talent around him offensively. Where i wish he would improve is in his aggressiveness. He can dominate the game in 3-4 minutes stretches and then let a physical big take him out of his game or let the refs frustrate him when he is not getting calls. he relies too much on drawing fouls and fadeaways.

Simply he needs to play more like a big man and less like a guard in order for the Nets to succeed in the east. Too many physical bigs in the east that he will have to see in the post season. We already know he cannot score on Hibbert at all unless his perimeter shot is falling. He struggles mightily vs Chandler even if his stats seem nice and Noah gives him fits

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Being healthy will do that.
    I wonder if Orlando is regretting not trading for him.
    I would not. brook does nothing for them in terms of rebuilding. Vucevic of whatever his names is looks like a very promising rookie. They made the right move.

Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    hes not even at his prime yet
    He needs to work on his core and on his leg strength

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    I don't know if there is a center I'd rather have for this Nets team.
    Dwight needs shooters around him, he's better of course, but the We need his offense.

Brook had a huge block tonight at the end, got the ball too.
    He's become a top 5 center easily

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    I don't know if there is a center I'd rather have for this Nets team.
    Dwight needs shooters around him, he's better of course, but the We need his offense.

Brook had a huge block tonight at the end, got the ball too.
    He's become a top 5 center easily
    I can think of a few.

and no Dwight does not need shooters. it's just beneficial to the offense to have some when you have a player that demands so much attention inside. Dwight Howard can still do what he does without shooters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    What's wrong with his post?
    He's actually an anchor in the paint defense. He's not Noah defense or Tyson Chandler but he's very good

thats all I needed

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    the nets have a great group around him as well. 2 very good guards and defensive forwards that can help cover some of the weaknesses he has when it comes to rotations and rebounding. his biggest weakness is rebounding, nets fans can even say that. many say that him not averaging double digits really hurts his value.

great example tonight: reggie evans grabs 20 boards. when a player on the frontline grabs 20 and lopez grabs 6, i look by it. i would like him to average more than 7 on a daily basis but if the other positions are rebounding well, its fine with me. if the team was being hurt by his lack of rebounding then i would say that it is a great cause for concern. for now, it is not severe bc players like evans are playing well.

still though, this is his best year. having much better impact defensively and scoring very efficiently.

problem looking into the future is there will not always be a good rebounder next to him. he will have to shoulder the load at some point in his career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    He's actually an anchor in the paint defense. He's not Noah defense or Tyson Chandler but he's very good

thats all I needed
    he is not wrong

Lopez may not be an elite defender but he has shown himself to be a good and improved defender this year

vCash

thats all I needed
    he actually is homie. If you check the numbers, the front court for the Nets is solid, it's the backcourt that has holes.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 01-19-2013 at 02:10 AM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Oh the days of many on this site calling him one of the worst players in the NBA. (like last year for example....)

Kids not even in his prime yet. If he stays healthy, I'm more than confident going ahead with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    he is not wrong

Lopez may not be an elite defender but he has shown himself to be a good and improved defender this year
    josh smith disagrees...hes stills chasing him up the court and getting dunked on as we speak

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast