Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's a Spaniard. It's in his blood to be full of himself. Right crooner?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    It gets worse fellas, it gets worse

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
    Pau: "I’ve been a starter my entire career. I’ve been a star starter my entire career, so I want to continue to be a star starter."
    He doesnt just see himself as a starter, he wants himself to be a star still. He thinks he still deserves to be a star. If Kobe utters that bull ****, hell Metta who has outperformed him this year they would be burned alive

Give Phil a mil not to coach, but just to come in one day, punch that ***** and say get right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    It gets worse fellas, it gets worse

He doesnt just see himself as a starter, he wants himself to be a star still. He thinks he still deserves to be a star. If Kobe utters that bull ****, hell Metta who has outperformed him this year they would be burned alive

Give Phil a mil not to coach, but just to come in one day, punch that ***** and say get right

If kobe goes out there babling bout how he still is the best in the legue you go and and bow to him.

Players are competitive, thats how it is.

Arent you always saying pau got complacent and has no competitive fire?

There you are, Pau making you look like a fool, those are not the words of someno that is complacent and ha sno competitive fire.
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 01-19-2013 at 12:06 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Yeppers!!!! Get DAntoni and his band of buffoons outta here
    I agree that D'Antoni must go. His comments in the media are pretty bad also. I think that if D'Antoni can't use our twin towers together He must go not Pau!!!
    Last edited by Csufl; 01-19-2013 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Both have to go! Both are weak links! Both can go and have dinner together forever!

vCash
    I agree that it would be nice to have Josh Smith. Dwight Howard would sign with the Lakers if Josh Smith was on the team. I want Phil to come back and coach also.

vCash
    Danny Ferry has already said multiple times that he has no interest in gasol. Even though I think he would be great with horford in the east

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Danny Ferry has already said multiple times that he has no interest in gasol. Even though I think he would be great with horford in the east
    Hawks HAVE to deal Smith.

The thing is they dont want pau.
    Thats where a third team is needed.

BUT

Smith is not gonna solve any problems, his jumper and three pointers..............jsut good luck trying to make him an stretch pf.

then blowing up out odds at 2014 F:a because he is going to GET OVERPAID after this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    If kobe goes out there babling bout how he still is the best in the legue you go and and bow to him.

Players are competitive, thats how it is.

Arent you always saying pau got complacent and has no competitive fire?

There you are, Pau making you look like a fool, those are not the words of someno that is complacent and ha sno competitive fire.
    Kobe can let his play talk for him. On the season, Kobe is 30pts, 5asts, 5rebs, and 2stls at 39mpg in his 17th year. He hasn't even missed a game as been default PG and backup SF this year. There are double digit games where he has not sat in the second half for a second of rest

Pau calls himself a star, but he has done nothing on the court on either end to justify it. He is exploited on D, his o has been bad, and he isn't a rebounding monster. 12pts, 8rebs, 4asts, 1blk on 42% shooting. He has even missed 13 games on top of being a liability that is targeted both ways. Come on. Even you know better than that, because right now Pau is blowing hot air

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Hawks HAVE to deal Smith.

The thing is they dont want pau.
    Thats where a third team is needed.

BUT

Smith is not gonna solve any problems, his jumper and three pointers..............jsut good luck trying to make him an stretch pf.

then blowing up out odds at 2014 F:a because he is going to GET OVERPAID after this season.
    Smith is Clark on steroids and with more ref respect as well which allows him to get away with 50/50 calls on D. He can easily play with Metta stretching the floor with the starters, and he can cover ground on pnr better to go with actual rim protection over layup lines

vCash
    Excerpt on Pau not getting the O ran thru him like he wants to be engaged:http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...,4735959.story

The Lakers offense won't flow into Gasol naturally. It's something they consciously look to do as a unit.

"Our spacing doesn't really favor that too much," he said. "It has to be more like specific calls, sometimes initiating the offense differently for that to happen."

So who is making the call, or rather the non-call, D'Antoni or Nash?

"From both," said Gasol. "All ends."
    At some point it's either Pau proves he's elite or he gets traded, cause right now he's damning. A damning attitude and 7ft funk. He's throwing pop shot after pop shot at the coaches, and the other guys see the only other captain aside from Kobe doing it. Likewise its starting to trickle over into others being responsible for what he can't do, as he included Nash now when he talked about not getting the ball, which is a dick move (I don't completely like Nash being added here let alone the ssol system) but Nash has been as big a Pau apologist as there is so its ****ed up

vCash
    Damn, I completely forgot Pau is a Co-Captain of this team.

vCash
    Yes Mike Brown made him one after Fisher was traded, and Dantoni kept Browns subs and captain ranks. This is why this is so ****ing stupid. Pau is supposed to be a leader and guy the younger guys and newer adds and Nash, Dwight, Jamison, Meeks, and company are all new adds are to look to. He's supposed to be the classy one and he's he one who is using the press to chirp, complain, and campaign and its just bad for chemistry even if it is a passive aggressive way of being a cancer over demonstrative

Phil never made Pau captain, Kobe, Derek, and Lamar were. In the first 3 peat Kobe, Shaq, and Fox were. Just for reference
    Last edited by kblo247; 01-19-2013 at 01:10 AM.

vCash
    I guess he doesnt give a poo about what's best for the team.

vCash
    If the lakers were the spanish natl team he would be ok coming off the bench

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast