Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 180
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Another steak dinner coming up?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,899
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    How far did No shaq no Pau Kobe get?

    How far did Shaq get without Penny Kobe and Wade?

    How far did Pau get without Kobe?

    It goes both ways.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're right, when I think about players like harden, terry, odom, j.crawford, ginobili who all did it for their team success, how the hell pau can say that?!?!

    I'm shocked.
    with the exception of manu the rest of the players werent on Paus caliber.

    And manu ENTERED the league as a back up.
    He wasnt DEMOTED because an stupid *** smiling Walrus cant even lace his own shoes.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    with the exception of manu the rest of the players werent on Paus caliber.

    And manu ENTERED the league as a back up.
    He wasnt DEMOTED because an stupid *** smiling Walrus cant even lace his own shoes.
    manu still comes off the bench so whats your point?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And this guy pretends to be a team player?!
    Um, you think Kobe would respond any different? Dwight? Anybody who is accustomed to starting, and who believes their team can be better with them in the starting lineup?

    Add to it the fact that many people are suggesting him being in exclusively a backup center role, which means probably 10-12 mpg. "The team needs you to play less. Would you like that?"

    Probably not.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ohdouger View Post
    Talk about sending mixed messages. Yesterday he said he was fine with coming off the bench because the team was playing well without him, and he wanted to ease his way back in. So it was no problem coming off the bench yesterday. He actually does ok for limited minutes, and now all of a sudden he is upset?
    What part of that did you not understand?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Um, you think Kobe would respond any different? Dwight? Anybody who is accustomed to starting, and who believes their team can be better with them in the starting lineup?

    Add to it the fact that many people are suggesting him being in exclusively a backup center role, which means probably 10-12 mpg. "The team needs you to play less. Would you like that?"

    Probably not.
    heres the problem, kobe and dwight have been performing like starters, Pau not so much. Go out and dominate, then be upset. you cant have both, you cant go out and not perform and then be upset when youre the one being tinkered with in the lineup.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    vCash
    1500
    the guy lets lebron make layup after layup on him last night and then comes out and hes upset. how about this, try a hard foul on him, make him think twice before he attacks the rim. you know, what people do to kobe, youve seen it over the years. smh

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    GAsol,please take your fans along with you! Please! They are fed up with the team too!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Um, you think Kobe would respond any different? Dwight? Anybody who is accustomed to starting, and who believes their team can be better with them in the starting lineup?

    Add to it the fact that many people are suggesting him being in exclusively a backup center role, which means probably 10-12 mpg. "The team needs you to play less. Would you like that?"

    Probably not.
    So you are comparing Kobe and Howard to GAsol? It is not about that the team wants him to play less. Is that he is playing with his typical softness most of the time and continues to cry!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    GAsol,please take your fans along with you! Please! They are fed up with the team too!
    no, but im fed of "lakers" fans.


    and teh "" have a purpose.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,568
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CLASSOF72 View Post
    Pau needs to go - I'm not comfortable with his attitude and girl like disposition. I think he was great off the bench and should do and be willing to do whatever it takes to improve the team.
    There are girls that probably could kick your butt. I will say that GAsol is showing a cowardly disposition. He has not guts. He has skills!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    @ESPNNBA: Mike D'Antoni is considering bringing Pau Gasol off the bench: "I got to do what I think is right." http://t.co/WfBXkqKv

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    8,266
    vCash
    1500
    The end is nigh for Pau in LA

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,737
    vCash
    1500
    Pau before D'Antoni coaching the Lakers = 18 pts 9 Rebs per game

    Pau under the DAntoni circus = 11 pts 8 Rebs per game.

    Pau has basically checked out..... He'll be traded and will be back to his old self..... And we will get another teams bag of crap in exchange for him.

    ohlba wellba..... it's not like this team is going anywhere.....
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •