Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    WOW, the amount of hate on Pau in this thread is craazy. You guys must have short memories.

Sooo a top 5 PF in the league doesn't want to come off the bench. What's the problem with that??

vCash
    I'm tired of Gasol I love him but he should have been long gone idk why the lakers are taking for ever to trade him... Hell try and get Danny granger for him

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowRaider View Post
    WOW, the amount of hate on Pau in this thread is craazy. You guys must have short memories.

Sooo a top 5 PF in the league doesn't want to come off the bench. What's the problem with that??
    Gasol top 5 PF lmfao he's not even top 10 this year

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash

a top 5 PF?!?!?! Wowww!

Have you ever watched a Lakers game the last 3 years???

vCash
    I remember when the rockets offered dragic,Martin,and scola and most of you didn't want that deal!! Smh at all of you
    Last edited by LoveMeOrHateMe; 01-18-2013 at 05:49 PM.

vCash
    True colors finally. now there proof to all of the pau backers, mainly crooner, that this guy is not all about winning and team. no more excuses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    True colors finally. now there proof to all of the pau backers, mainly crooner, that this guy is not all about winning and team. no more excuses
    You're right, when I think about players like harden, terry, odom, j.crawford, ginobili who all did it for their team success, how the hell pau can say that?!?!

I'm shocked.

vCash

the problem is the top young center and future of this team doesnt mesh well with the soft top 5 pf youre referring to.

vCash

Doesnt fit the team style.

vCash
    its not all about just starting the best 5 guys at there position. everyone knows pau is the best pf we have but its not the point. who is better, willie green or jamal crawford? sometimes you need balance, we needed pau to be that balance, this is his chance to be all about making the biggest contribution to the team. you cant run the second unit through clark, hes not good enough. This is a compliment to Pau as well, its saying we want to run the second unit through you, we want you to use the wide variety of talent we all know you have and when kobe and howard arent on the floor its easier to make you the focal point and get you touches in the post where you can go to work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beans439 View Post
    its not all about just starting the best 5 guys at there position. everyone knows pau is the best pf we have but its not the point. who is better, willie green or jamal crawford? sometimes you need balance, we needed pau to be that balance, this is his chance to be all about making the biggest contribution to the team. you cant run the second unit through clark, hes not good enough. This is a compliment to Pau as well, its saying we want to run the second unit through you, we want you to use the wide variety of talent we all know you have and when kobe and howard arent on the floor its easier to make you the focal point and get you touches in the post where you can go to work.
    great post. If only you could personally explain this to Pau.

vCash
    Pau needs to go - I'm not comfortable with his attitude and girl like disposition. I think he was great off the bench and should do and be willing to do whatever it takes to improve the team.
    This is how I bleed

vCash
    We should have kept Lamar Odom and found another trade for his trick *** last year!

vCash
    I love Pau, he's still a solid player, but again, we he's a center now and we can't have two of them running around.

Dwight is dominant when he's the only big on the floor. Pau will also benefit from a deal, landing him somewhere that he can be a focus.

We need a bench guys, that's our biggest weakness right now.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    This makes me think that either:
    1.) D'Antoni told Pau that he isn't getting the start for the future and Pau doesn't want to take that role.

2.) The FO have informed Pau that they're trying to move him so he's creating a build-up for a move.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast