Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    It's his coach... I guess we don't have to respect that at all.

Do you watch his games or just look at numbers?
    Argument from authority.

vCash
    Please just release him.
    Why so The NEPs can sign him in FA?

It is not like he is bad player

Plus, you would get sued in a minute, a person like him (real man and citizen of freedom- from his comments in The Newspaper, about Gay Marriage and The Baltimore Ravens' STs/LB) would not do it and not be expected to do it.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-18-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Man, a special teams coach said that? I care a lot
    more
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    about what a special teams coach said.

Anyways, Kluwe puts up good numbers.
    Now, I cannot agree more!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    It's his coach... I guess we don't have to respect that at all.

Do you watch his games or just look at numbers?
    You know so much by being here, all just take his posts for it. LOL!

vCash
    So Kluwe is going to sue because he got released... Yeah makes a whole lot of sense.

Kluwe isn't good.

vCash
    Do you anything about firing people?? Or is it the same as you know better than The STs Coach & th rest of the staff???

vCash
    Please inform me about releasing players.

vCash
    Please inform me about releasing players.
    It is this simple, firing & releasing a player is the same thing and just as you have to have performance (no matter where is performance) reasons. IT CANNOT BE BASED UPON DIFFERENCES IN BELIEFS.

vCash
    I don't care one bit about his beliefs. We didn't bring in other punters to try out because of his beliefs. We didn't sign another punter because of his beliefs..

vCash
    The Vikings have alot bigger problems at positions other than punter...

vCash
    I don't care one bit about his beliefs. We didn't bring in other punters to try out because of his beliefs. We didn't sign another punter because of his beliefs..
    In your first post, after this thread topic was explained-
    Please just release him.
    , sorry, I do not believe you would have posted that based strictly on his performance.

And if it is really just performance, then-
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    Do you know anything about firing people?? Or is it the same as you know better than The STs Coach & the rest of the staff???

vCash
    I have been saying it since last year to release him and wanted it more than ever in the middle of the season. Yeah sorry for wanting to release a guy because of his performance along with countless other viking fans. I mean i guess we just hate all the people that speak out for gay marriage.. Also you didn't inform me about the procedure on how to release a player due to poor performance.

vCash
    Yeah kluwe did have a down year.

vCash
    I have been saying it since last year to release him and wanted it more than ever in the middle of the season. Yeah sorry for wanting to release a guy because of his performance along with countless other viking fans. I mean i guess we just hate all the people that speak out for gay marriage.. Also you didn't inform me about the procedure on how to release a player due to poor performance.
    Upgrade the punter position and the Vikings are contenders.

vCash
    Kluwe is getting old with all his antics. At this point hes just doing it for the publicity.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast