Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I'd buy a collection of his essays.

I haven't read the bulk of his stuff, but his letter to Emmett Burns was tremendous...and that alone has me interested.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    I don't care one bit about his beliefs. We didn't bring in other punters to try out because of his beliefs. We didn't sign another punter because of his beliefs..
    Do you have a punter that would be an upgrade of Kluwe? I'd like to know, otherwise I think you just hate him for his beliefs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Do you have a punter that would be an upgrade of Kluwe? I'd like to know, otherwise I think you just hate him for his beliefs.
    I'm pretty sure he does. He didn't have a great year, but I've never seen a fan hate a PUNTER this much.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Oh yeah I hate kluwe because he supports those gay people..

Absolutely we have a better punter then Kluwe. There was a reason we have another punter signed and held tryouts during the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Oh yeah I hate kluwe because he supports those gay people..

Absolutely we have a better punter then Kluwe. There was a reason we have another punter signed and held tryouts during the season.
    Is there an upgrade? Name a name. If they had a try out and he kept his job, that means he was the best option. Do you not want the best option?
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 01-19-2013 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    Im a Vikings fan, and I love Chris Kluwe. He is a good punter and I dig all the vibe he brings to the team. He's a character. and he's a GOOD character to have. I dont know where all the hate for him came from with all the vikes fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Im a Vikings fan, and I love Chris Kluwe. He is a good punter and I dig all the vibe he brings to the team. He's a character. and he's a GOOD character to have. I dont know where all the hate for him came from with all the vikes fans.
    I think the guy's great, but this is the Upper Midwest, man, you know how things roll here. Any appearance of pushing a personal agenda, right or wrong, outside of the "team" is always looked upon as negative by some the fanbase. Plain and simple, people here don't handle hotdoggers well, and there are plenty who feel that that's exactly what Kluwe is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123