Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    tony story pt 2 , not good as the first one

vCash
    Always end up having dreams where I'm in school and like I have no pants or anything on and I try to find some and then people see me naked and then I wake up.

Or I get chased by a dog or something and I just run slow as **** and right when I'm about to get attacked I wake up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    It's really hard for me to fully to illustrate some of my dreams.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. Some of the details and oddities are just so weird and random that it's one of those things that you have to literally dream it for yourself. I try and tell some people my dreams and they either think I'm embellishing or just out of my mind. The human brain/mind is amazing in that regard because dreams are incredible.
    this.

vCash
    Had a dream I was having sex with Natalie Portman.

.....not weird, not a nightmare, but it needed to be put out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I've had this a few times.

I also had a dream where I chased my lost cat, I found him, and then he turned into a tiny pumpkin, then the dream ended.

I dream alot that I'm going back to highschool for some reason. Then I realize im 23 and I wake up.

I've also had sleep paralysis and have woken up in cold sweats. ***** annoying
    same here. I have dreams that i go back to my high school and im going to play for the bball team i used to be on or something. I get real excited and then I never get to play or anything. Really weird.
    Also have dreams where im playing bball and i cant lift one of my arms in the dream and im playing all ********-like.

vCash
    I've had that a lot too. Lots and lots of dreams that I'm back in High School talking to friends, the bell rings and everyone goes to class, but I'm thinking that I already graduated and don't have a schedule and have no idea where I'm supposed to go, so I just sit in a random class. Then I don't have anything to show for homework.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I was getting those off and on for a while years back. Read in to it and supposedly it is a common dream of people that are living a double life or have some secret they are hiding. However, I didn't really feel that either of those applied to me.
    Must be my PSD and real life clashing

vCash
    this happened to me when i was younger and it still creeps me the **** out.....I don't know how it started, all I remember is running down a hall with foggy smoke in it and Whoopy Goldberg chasing/walking after me. Still scares me lol
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I have a recurring one where my teeth fall out
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    I have this dream weekly... I hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I was getting those off and on for a while years back. Read in to it and supposedly it is a common dream of people that are living a double life or have some secret they are hiding. However, I didn't really feel that either of those applied to me.
    Me too, sometimes they fall out or i have extreme pain (in the dream). I take care of my teeth and have never needed braces either. I read into it and i found out that it could mean that i was grinding my teeth at night, so i went to a sleep clinic and they said i was fine, then i went to the doctor and He said my teeth were perfect. Ever since i first had these dreams i have brushed my teeth 4 times everyday. Very paranoid about it.

vCash
    Lol I'm glad I don't really remember my dreams.

I dream wake up and by the time I get to work I don't remember but a tiny bit of what I was dreaming about. Usually my dreams seem pretty real, usually me with people I know(friends) doing pretty normal **** (well for a dream), usually I don't dream about my family.

When I was younger like 7th or 8th grad eI had a terrible dream that both my parents died in separate incidents(they've been divorced since I was 5) and it was god awful. But I haven't had a terrible dream like that since. Worst thing to happen in a dream since is the falling feeling where you jerk awake.

A couple weeks ago my brother told me had had a dream that I died and his girlfriend said he woke up freaking out that I was dead.

vCash
    My cousin told me some weird **** recently too, he said that when he dreams he is always alone.

I found that odd as I usually (can't remember a single time) am never alone.

vCash
    I've had alot of nightmares the worst was a few years ago where the world was about to end and im like getting dragged to hell, yeah that bad.

vCash
    For some reason, I'd have dreams of being back in high school.

vCash
    I had a weird dream a few days ago, when a cow broke into my house and he and his henchman held me and my family hostage.....

vCash
    Nice to see this thread bumped. I had the teeth falling out dream again the other day. **** needs to ****ing stop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast