Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Your weirdest dream/nightmare?

What is the weirdest dream/nightmare you have had?

I would say, mine was being chased by a piano with a knife trying to kill me (a few months ago)

vCash
    I have a recurring one where my teeth fall out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I've had this a few times.

I also had a dream where I chased my lost cat, I found him, and then he turned into a tiny pumpkin, then the dream ended.

I dream alot that I'm going back to highschool for some reason. Then I realize im 23 and I wake up.

I've also had sleep paralysis and have woken up in cold sweats. ***** annoying.
    Last edited by 1-800-STFU; 01-18-2013 at 03:34 PM.

vCash
    dream DUI
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'm just always naked. No matter what I'm dreaming about I end up naked

vCash
    Had a dream recently that I had to leave a computer lab because some ancient artifact was stolen and needed to be used at the Madonna concert (yeah, no clue)

I also had a dream when I was very young that I was in a castle on the second floor and there was a gigantic open room with basically a parking lot full of those orange and yellow Fisher-Price cars. I could hear my parents calling me from a room, so I went in it and there was only a small, slightly raised platform with a metal garbage can on it. Their voices were coming from the garbage can, but when I opened it, it was a bottomless pit. Then I went back to the parking lot and there was a giant dog barking and jumping up at the second floor window. I vividly remember that dream for some reason.

Perhaps the weirdest one, though, isn't weird because of what happened in it. Rather, it's a recurring dream that both my sister and I have had. We're at the beach and a tidal wave is coming in, but everyone is just standing on the boardwalk watching it. For some reason, the boardwalk also has a roof over it. Anyway, the wave crashes right in front of the boardwalk and everyone is okay. Then, I (or my sister in her dream) turn and look at my great grandmother who is staring off into the distance and wearing some weird red hat neither my sister nor I have ever seen her wear before in real life. That's all that happens. My sister was describing it one day because she had apparently had it a couple of times. I overheard her and recognized it as the same thing I'd been dreaming and finished the description and she agreed that that was what she dreamed as well.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Lol... Literally just had a dream last night I woke up in my EXs house (no idea why), in her room. She was not home, but her sister (same age) was. Won't get into all the details, but dreams are awesome sometimes.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I have this dream weekly... I hate it.

vCash
    Had a dream sometime between ages 6-9 that my gym class was outside my house with my gym teacher and they were walking in circles chanting something. And then they all turned and looked at me. So I started riding a big wheel down my road/highway. Not sure why I chose the big wheel. The clouds were really polluted and then a distorted face appeared in the sky. Couldn't tell who it was exactly but I think it is one of the characters I meet next. I find this cabin in the middle of no where. When I enter, Moltres (the fire bird in the first generation of pokemon), the hamburgurlar, and Barney (I believe this is who appeared in the sky) were all standing around a table and saying they were going to kill me. So I hid under the table and then someone stabbed me through the table in the wrist. Not sure why that dream stuck with me.

Another one I remember distinctly was that I was exploring this really traditional, big colonial house. It was completely white. And then somehow I find these two evil *** human sized bunnies talking in alien gibberish. Almost like Frank from Donnie Darko but I had this dream when I was like 5 so I had no idea what Donnie Darko was. Freaked me the **** out so I hid underneath some blankets on a bed. I kept hearing the talking and then they pulled the blankets off and I woke up.

One time I had dream where my alarm clock got infused in my dream as a phone ring. It was really weird. Freaked me out when I woke up to the same sound in my dream.

I ****ing love dreams. I wish I'd remember mine now. My dreams were vivid as ****. All of these are from years ago.
    Last edited by matthewredskin3; 01-18-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    For some reason P. Diddy is sometimes in my dreams and always ends up ruining my goddamn life.

It always ends with him murdering somebody I know in front of me & him walking away from the burning house, while I'm trapped inside.

**** you Sean Combs!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    dream DUI
    Were you.... dreaming under the influence?

vCash
    It's really hard for me to fully to illustrate some of my dreams.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment. Some of the details and oddities are just so weird and random that it's one of those things that you have to literally dream it for yourself. I try and tell some people my dreams and they either think I'm embellishing or just out of my mind. The human brain/mind is amazing in that regard because dreams are incredible.

vCash
    all of them.

vCash
    Weird allergy reaction to my tongue that like parts of it would come off.

vCash
    I had a reocurring dream when I was little about my family turning into werewolves and eating me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast