Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lightbulb Rondo and KG selected as all star game starters

congrats! Rondo might be the first Celtic draft pick that started an all star game since Larry Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    You mean KJ and Hondo right?

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    You mean KJ and Hondo right?
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2z4lg9c.png

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    All im gonna say is im glad that was the first meeting against them cuz when we get fully healthy we are gonna rape them

vCash

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenomics View Post
    congrats! Rondo might be the first Celtic draft pick that started an all star game since Larry Bird
    Celtics didn't draft Rondo.

vCash
    Lost interest in the all star game when I was 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Celtics didn't draft Rondo.
    yea yea he didnt play a second for any other team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

vCash
    Still didn't draft him.

vCash
    KG isn't a good choice, but Rondo is laughable. Lucky for him most of the guys in the East better than him are no names or newer players, in the West there are 4-5 guys that destroy him.

Rondo was about the 5th PG in the NBA in mid December, and has fallen like a stone since then, right out of the top 10 in the NBA this year - with a bullet. Think I'm wrong? Go look for yourselves. Terrible shooting, high TOV, decreasing assists. On ball D has been junk all season.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-18-2013 at 08:14 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    KG isn't a good choice, but Rondo is laughable. Lucky for him most of the guys in the East better than him are no names or newer players, in the West there are 4-5 guys that destroy him.

Rondo was about the 5th PG in the NBA in mid December, and has fallen like a stone since then, right out of the top 10 in the NBA this year - with a bullet. Think I'm wrong? Go look for yourselves. Terrible shooting, high TOV, decreasing assists. On ball D has been junk all season.
    When he feels like playing he's one of the best... That's the problem...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    in the West there are 4-5 guys that destroy him.

Rondo was about the 5th PG in the NBA in mid December, and has fallen like a stone since then, right out of the top 10 in the NBA this year - with a bullet.
    Utterly ridiculous and laughable. Your hate for the man is the biggest farce in the sports internet forum world. As Tommy would say, "get otttaaa here".

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Utterly ridiculous and laughable. Your hate for the man is the biggest farce in the sports internet forum world. As Tommy would say, "get otttaaa here".
    What hate? Look at his games since 12/14. I know he's had some injuries, but every guard with over 5-6 years in the league is banged up by this time of year.

He was playing well earlier as in 5th maybe 6th best PG in the NBA, he's fallen on his face since across the board, even tonight won't really change it.

Go ahead and disprove what I say and stop relying on your memory/subjective impresions. He's been in the tank, and as of the end of this game tonight, he's out of the top 10 PG in the NBA this year.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-18-2013 at 10:15 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    PG ranks in the NBA:

1. Paul
    2. Parker
    3. Westbrook
    4. Curry
    5. DWill
    6. Conley
    7. Hill
    8. Calderon
    9. Irving
    10. Lowry
    11. Rondo

On 12/24 Rondo was easily ahead of Irving, DWill, and Calderon, and a couple more.

vCash
    What hate? Look at his games since 12/14. I know he's had some injuries, but every guard with over 5-6 years in the league is banged up by this time of year.

He was playing well earlier as in 5th maybe 6th best PG in the NBA, he's fallen on his face since across the board, even tonight won't really change it.

Go ahead and disprove what I say and stop relying on your memory/subjective impresions. He's been in the tank, and as of the end of this game tonight, he's out of the top 10 PG in the NBA this year.
    PG ranks in the NBA:

1. Paul
    2. Parker
    3. Westbrook
    4. Curry
    5. DWill
    6. Conley
    7. Hill
    8. Calderon
    9. Irving
    10. Lowry
    11. Rondo

On 12/24 Rondo was easily ahead of Irving, DWill, and Calderon, and a couple more.
    I can't even believe you are serious right now.

The PG leading the league in assists, who just dropped 30 points tonight, is the 11th best PG in the league??

That's about as dumb as calling the league leader in home runs the 11th best power hitter in baseball.

Show of hands if there's anyone on these forums right now who doesn't think bags is FOS.
    Last edited by 69centers; 01-18-2013 at 10:25 PM.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    If we're ranking 2013 stats, I guess you can argue Rondo is #12

If we're ranking ability, playoff performances, anything else, Rondo is top 3 among those guys. At worst

You two are arguing different points

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast