Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Ed Davis a Keeper going forward?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he has showed this season that he is capable of much more

19 79.17%
  • Nope, he is a decent role player but will never be a starter in this league

1 4.17%
  • Undecided

4 16.67%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    vCash
    Another thing too Fields needs to start shooting or we need to start Anderson or Fields. I'm noticing teams double demar easily because they can leave fields open he's not going to shoot. We need someone to be a threat from outside to open up the floor for Derozan, because lately his game has disappeared.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaoudS View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Raps finished with a top 3 pick.
    You really think there are only two teams worse than them? Or do you think they are going to get lucky and jump from 7th to top 3?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Raptors did not gift wrap a pick.

Ironic, I bet many here if Raptors retained their pick in the 4-14 range in what is considered a thin/weak draft would consider trading it for Lowry, yet many act as if the team has already lost value. There's a reason the pick is top 3 protected in a top heavy/weak draft.

Realize a 4-14 pick in a weak draft netted Lowry, regardless of how the season plays out.
    also the funny thing is that before the season started, people were happy with the idea of losing a pick in that range for Lowry who was considered a top10 PG at the time of the trade.

fans wanted a team that can compete, but once things started to go south, fans wanted a team that can tank. flip flopping fans

Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    With good reason, Amir was wide open facing Jose

Jose not only failed to inbound the ball, he threw it out of bounds with only 5 secs left to stop the clock.
    yup, jose really dropped the ball on that one.

at that point i felt the raptors truly deserved to lose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    to be fair, it's not one loss, it's 26. the team isn't good.
    This time last week, I think people were feeling pretty good about the team. I don't think much has changed in the last week. When we went on our little win streak did people suddenly think we were a .600 team?

I don't understand how everything is fine one week and everything is a disaster the week after when no new injuries have occured and no off-court issues have come up.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627