Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Overall Most Hated NBA TEAM

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Knicks

    16 17.39%
  • Heat

    14 15.22%
  • Celtics

    10 10.87%
  • Lakers

    47 51.09%
  • Nets

    1 1.09%
  • Other

    4 4.35%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,895
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    ... and because he raped a *****.
    ORRRRRR. She wanted the dick and found out how big it was the hard way.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,334
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    ... and because he raped a *****.
    What did you say about Delonte West banging Lebrons mom?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,568
    vCash
    1500


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,518
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    ORRRRRR. She wanted the dick and found out how big it was the hard way.
    Why on earth are you fantasizing about how big Kobe Bryant's penis is?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,891
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Why on earth are you fantasizing about how big Kobe Bryant's penis is?
    He wants to find out the real reason they call him the Black Mamba

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    How are the Heat getting votes? No one even talked about them before the Big 3 era...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,891
    vCash
    1500
    1.Lakers
    2.Celtics
    3.Bulls
    4.Pistons
    5.Knicks

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    1500
    knicks get so much ****

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    1500
    wait...what about lebrons moms penis?!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    ^Dupe

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,922
    vCash
    1500
    The reason I hate the Lakers the most is they claim all the titles won in Minneapolis are theirs. They're not. They just do it to pad their stats and have a chance at passing us.


    "Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Yeah, Nets shouldn't be here. Even Miami. You're talking about all time, Miami has been going on for their 3rd season with the "hated" big 3. At least a team like Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago...
    I completely understand what your saying and I would usually agree with you that a team that has been hated for such a short period in time cant make the most hated teams from there beginning till now. And I think thats why the author emphasized that because had he said most hated team today, the heat would win easy.

    I mean Lebron got booed every time he touched the ball in every town he went to for a straight year.

    So what I'm saying is the Heat for any one year, were probably easily the most hated team of all time. By far.

    And for that they should get a mentioned in the top five just for pulling the highest number by far on the hate scale.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    Nets??? They're not hated, they're just irrelevant...
    so true. Even when they make noise with a brand new arena and new star players.....they're just still irrelevant. Like, nobody gives a crap. New arena, resign D-Will, add JJ, Gerald Wallace, etc.... and still nobody cares. Just go home.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tapedknicks View Post
    wait...what about lebrons moms penis?!
    back when I was 6, computers and the internet weren't as advanced as they are now. You six-year olds nowadays are learning how to use the web at a young age.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    lol Was that a joke?
    No, why?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •