• Lakers

47 51.09%
  • Nets

1 1.09%
  • Other

4 4.35%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    ,Has to be the lakers their fans are worst. Always trying rub history in the rest of the leagues nosies. You ever check how much tickets are at staples out of this world. They have riots when they win champion chips

vCash
    Why are the Nets there?

Anyway the Celtics back in the day were hated more than the Lakers, Now the Lakers are hated more due because of Kobe lol. Also the Pistons should definitely be on this list.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    **** the Lakers.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    This is easily the Lakers and it's not even their team just a good majority of their fans. So many are so ignorant excuses when they lose and arrogant anytime their team gets any form of criticism. It's sad really. We know you guys have 16 banners, but guess what the team you have right now didn't win any of them. I feel I shouldn't have to say that, but dealing with Laker fans they think this team did.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Lakers
    Celtics
    Pistons 2 teams ('80 and Wallaces Pistons)
    Blazers
    Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Lakers for sure! The city, the Lakers, and it's fans are DrAmA! I'll be waiting for their fans to respond to this post with DrAmA
    your post is drama

vCash
    where's detroit and phili?

vCash
    when you have a huge fan base, you're going to have a lot of stupid fans. if you're a winning organization, you're going to have a lot of stupid arrogant fans. the Lakers racked up 1/3rd of all nba championships from 1980-2010; that's going to create a lot of arrogance, and a lot of resentment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    The reason I hate the Lakers the most is they claim all the titles won in Minneapolis are theirs. They're not. They just do it to pad their stats and have a chance at passing us.
    yes, those are laker championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    when you have a huge fan base, you're going to have a lot of stupid fans. if you're a winning organization, you're going to have a lot of stupid arrogant fans. the Lakers racked up 1/3rd of all nba championships from 1980-2010; that's going to create a lot of arrogance, and a lot of resentment.
    I don't mind the reasonable Laker fans. I live in Cali so some of my closest friends are Laker fans, but they are at least reasonable. Glad you pointed winning organizations have a lot of fans. That's why when I see Laker fans use the word bandwagon I can't help but think they are talking about themselves.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    yes, those are laker championships.
    No, they are not. Do you seriously think anyone is going to say that if OKC wins it all this year that it will be their 2nd championship??

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Lakers by far. When you've been that successful for that long it just comes with the territory. But most of that hatin is just confused admiration..........

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234