Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Ive been all over the world BG, I mean literally...the only places I havent been are the orient and far east asia,.

Tahiti...yep
    Hawaii...yep
    Mexico...yep
    puerto rico...yep
    Morrocco...yep
    Egypt....yep
    all of europe,
    the middle east
    all over the states.

Ca is the center of the universe.
    that is why it is the most populace state in the country...where are you today BG, isnt it a freakin goregeous day?
    its just stupid!
    I love days like this that just make you say, I will never leave this paradise.
    That's awesome. I want to travel around the world as well. Hopefully some day I'll have the money to do so, after I get my degree.

Hell yeah, it's perfect out today!

vCash
    Lived in California in the 50's and 60's went overseas and then made my way back from 1980 to 2003. It definitely is a beautiful state and there are things I miss from there. I once thought I would be buried there but the political BS proved to be too much. Between state, federal, local and sin taxes well over half my money was going to some form of government to support transgender restrooms and other stupid crap. The steady influx of gangs and general all around scumbags in the Bay Area were leading to a definite decline in the quality of life.
    There's great food, beautiful scenery, fabulous weed and a badass music scene but not enough to keep me there. You guys are probably a bit younger than me and the BS hasn't become part of your lives yet but it will.
    Hey steph when were you in Wichita Falls? I went to tech school there. What a shithole that place was.

vCash
    F'ing niners
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lawton IS nothing SK. It's a military city, there's nothing there. Thanks for laughing at my state though. Just goes to show you don't know jack about it if you base it off of Lawton.

Try going to SE Oklahoma or NE Oklahoma then come talk to me.

Every state has their pros and cons.

Hahahahahaha..... uptight Californians.
    Some of the nicest people I ever met live in Kansas and Oklahoma. I still have friends in Wichita I've known for over 30 years. They're always there for me no matter how much time passes. Remember when I said Andy Reid would get a whiff of the BBQ in KC and stay? KC is one really nice town. Lot of people don't know that. If I was ever going to live inland again KC would definitely be at the top of the list. Never spent a lot of time in OK other than driving through and field exercises but saw some pretty country. Even though I don't eat meat anymore KS has the best beef. I don't care how much beer you stuff down a cow or how many massages with happy endings you give it, I've had it all over the world and KS is tops. Nebraska beef isn't bad either.

vCash
    F'ing niners
    F'ing Falcons. I just added them to my hate list for not coming through.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Some of the nicest people I ever met live in Kansas and Oklahoma. I still have friends in Wichita I've known for over 30 years. They're always there for me no matter how much time passes. Remember when I said Andy Reid would get a whiff of the BBQ in KC and stay? KC is one really nice town. Lot of people don't know that. If I was ever going to live inland again KC would definitely be at the top of the list. Never spent a lot of time in OK other than driving through and field exercises but saw some pretty country. Even though I don't eat meat anymore KS has the best beef. I don't care how much beer you stuff down a cow or how many massages with happy endings you give it, I've had it all over the world and KS is tops. Nebraska beef isn't bad either.
    heck yes agree with all of this
    Don't like me?

vCash
    F'ing Falcons. I just added them to my hate list for not coming through.
    It won't be so bad if the patsies lose.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I just remembered something about OK...the sunrises and sunsets. Very wild sometimes. There were times when I thought I'd screwed up on the dosage

vCash
    It won't be so bad if the patsies lose.
    I really hope the Ravens win tonight. Seeing Ray Lewis finish his career in a SB would be cool. He definitely wouldn't be leaving anything on the field. They would probably have to carry him off on his shield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    You know what I just love? Is how you can have on Raiders gear anywhere in the world, and wherever you go, you get into conversations with either Raiders fans, or people who love a Raiders fan. It's a beautiful thing.
    same thing happened to me in australia. my then fiance's dad needed a 2nd driver while his car was being worked on, and the mechanic saw my jacket and talked about how his son got him into american football. he asked me almost suspiciously what i felt about the cowboys. of course, i hate them, and he said there's always a place at his table if i'm in aussieland again, lol. raider fans are a global family, i love it!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I just remembered something about OK...the sunrises and sunsets. Very wild sometimes. There were times when I thought I'd screwed up on the dosage
    Check these out. Took these while driving to Texas to see my parents.

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...2C554163EF.jpg
    http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...2C50149A6A.jpg
    http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...2C48ADD5ED.jpg
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 01-20-2013 at 06:58 PM.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Either HBB or firm is lurking in here only two who I know that stay invisible
    Don't like me?

vCash
    o, i'm invis, too. almost makes me feel like i'm a ninja.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    o, i'm invis, too. almost makes me feel like i'm a ninja.
    LOL ok then it was prob you hehehe How are you tonight?
    Don't like me?

vCash
    pretty great actually. i always enjoy a sunday of playoff football. you? how's your health today?
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast