Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Texas is a ****ing shithole. Screw that damn place I ****ing hate it

Bad baaad memories.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Texas is a ****ing shithole. Screw that damn place I ****ing hate it

Bad baaad memories.
    When I was stationed in Texas the only entertainment was going downtown and getting your *** kicked by cowboys. You can piss on that place for all I care.

vCash
    O.O

Well then.

Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Old Spice commercial with Greg Jennings
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I LOVE living in Oklahoma. It's so gorgeous here. People have the worst stereotypes of Oklahoma it's unbelievable lol I'd say 90% of Americans are unaware that we have a mountain range. I've been to so many states and the only place I think is more beautiful than Oklahoma is Florida. Sorry Cali, you're a close 4th after Texas. The preconceived notion that it is all farms and flatlands here is funny to me. Never seen a farm or a tornado for that matter lol If you want all that noise head north to Kansas or Nebraska. I've never seen so much flat land in my life than in Kansas. I felt lost
    When I went back to visit friends in Kansas they asked me how it felt to be back in the flatlands. I told them if they wanted to see flatlands they should come to the east coast of Florida. If you cut all the pine and palm trees down you would be able to see from Jacksonville to Miami. It's flat...but I love it here.

vCash
    Looks like the Falcons are heading to choke city.

vCash
    Seriously, no words could explain my absolute HATE for Texas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Seriously, no words could explain my absolute HATE for Texas.
    No words are needed. I'm older than you so I've hated Texas longer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    When I went back to visit friends in Kansas they asked me how it felt to be back in the flatlands. I told them if they wanted to see flatlands they should come to the east coast of Florida. If you cut all the pine and palm trees down you would be able to see from Jacksonville to Miami. It's flat...but I love it here.
    At least y'all have beaches -.- lol
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    At least y'all have beaches -.- lol
    Miles and miles of beaches. Living on the water is nice and there are some beautiful areas. South of here is Sebastian Inlet and Pelican Island. There are some streams I haven't been to yet that are crystal clear that have a current of something like 1.5 mph for tubing. Need to go this year and snorkel. West side of Florida around Gainesville and up has hills. Further north is LA...lower Alabama...the water is emerald green and the beaches are white. It is a pretty state. Parts of northern Kansas are beautiful as are parts of Oklahoma. I never saw any beautiful parts of Texas. Looked like a big cat box to me.

vCash
    Oklahoma sux,spent a lot of time traveling around that big blah of nothing.
    I was stationed in whchita falls Tx and Lwaton OK, that whole area is a boring waste.

Dallas was better, but still not all that interesting, Ca is the center of the universe, anyone who would argue that hasnt been around the state Much.

Death Valley, joshua tree,and the Salton sea area...some of the best Desert areas in the whole world, ATVs dirt bikes, etc.

Mountains,? Big Bear, Mamoth,Baldy,in the south alone Beaches? the best in the world, Islands yep got them Too.Fishing,yep, freshwatrer ? yep, Forests? the redwoods are incredible, the sequioas stunning, Yosemite Valley is probably one of the 10 most beautiful places in the whole world.
    cities? SF,LA,SD. Santa Barbara,Malibu,the wine country,its endless...

Btw Im in OC right now,its alomst three in the afternoon on Jan.20th and it is an STUNNING day, about 80 degress, slight breeze coming off the pacific, the sun is low on the horizon making thing exceptionally bright.
    I could go to the beach if I wanted and it would be perfect...I could go up the hill and snowboard on the same day...

Oklahoma...hahahahaha

vCash
    You still owe me pics FL
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Yes, California is amazing. I want to spend the rest of my life in this beautiful state

vCash
    Ive been all over the world BG, I mean literally...the only places I havent been are the orient and far east asia,.

Tahiti...yep
    Hawaii...yep
    Mexico...yep
    puerto rico...yep
    Morrocco...yep
    Egypt....yep
    all of europe,
    the middle east
    all over the states.

Ca is the center of the universe.
    that is why it is the most populace state in the country...where are you today BG, isnt it a freakin goregeous day?
    its just stupid!
    I love days like this that just make you say, I will never leave this paradise.

vCash
    Lawton IS nothing SK. It's a military city, there's nothing there. Thanks for laughing at my state though. Just goes to show you don't know jack about it if you base it off of Lawton.

Try going to SE Oklahoma or NE Oklahoma then come talk to me.

Every state has their pros and cons.

Hahahahahaha..... uptight Californians.
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 01-20-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Don't like me?

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast