Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Forums that allow embedded videos and images always look cluttered and unorganized. And we would have to moderate them like sigs. A ton of work.
    This is exactly why I started posting on this site, some forums that enable embedded videos and pictures resemble myspace pages, they are childish and tacky. This site for the most part is good old fashioned sports talk. Thats the way it should be, plenty of other forums offer tabloid reading, I like how the mods keep this one relatively objective.

vCash
    Hi Guys. Sorry. I didn't mean to cause y'all concern. In the interest of sparing you lengthy details, suffice to say the last little while has been spent taking a lot of tests and scans, the bulk of which I do not know results yet. This is just simply the life of a cancer survivor, so anytime they find anything odd or weird, it's got to be biopsied, scanned, and man, you get run through the ringer. It's all pretty much wearing me out right now so I'm not spending very much time on my computer. I reckon I should've at least checked in and said, "Hey, I'm ok, 'just worn out and I'll be back in a bit." So, for that I 'pologize.

That said, I probably won't be around for a bit, as much as before. But I'm ok, just walkin' through all of this. I know for the next two weeks it's just a barrage of doctor's appointments and I have no wish to make this an internet drama of play by play descriptions of my health-- it may all turn out to be nothing of concern or at least, not cancer, which is what they always want to rule out first. It's just, as I said, part of life once you've had cancer, and it just is what it is.

Y'all be good and have fun an' I'll see you up the road a stretch, an' Bigs, go have a InN'Out burger for me, will ya? All this fasting for tests is makin' me crave a 3x3 and some big ol' franch fries!!! No worries Raider-friends. I'm a tough ol' bird, and my whole life is in God's hands. Whatever happens, it turns out good. Amen.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Hi Guys. Sorry. I didn't mean to cause y'all concern. In the interest of sparing you lengthy details, suffice to say the last little while has been spent taking a lot of tests and scans, the bulk of which I do not know results yet. This is just simply the life of a cancer survivor, so anytime they find anything odd or weird, it's got to be biopsied, scanned, and man, you get run through the ringer. It's all pretty much wearing me out right now so I'm not spending very much time on my computer. I reckon I should've at least checked in and said, "Hey, I'm ok, 'just worn out and I'll be back in a bit." So, for that I 'pologize.

That said, I probably won't be around for a bit, as much as before. But I'm ok, just walkin' through all of this. I know for the next two weeks it's just a barrage of doctor's appointments and I have no wish to make this an internet drama of play by play descriptions of my health-- it may all turn out to be nothing of concern or at least, not cancer, which is what they always want to rule out first. It's just, as I said, part of life once you've had cancer, and it just is what it is.

Y'all be good and have fun an' I'll see you up the road a stretch, an' Bigs, go have a InN'Out burger for me, will ya? All this fasting for tests is makin' me crave a 3x3 and some big ol' franch fries!!! No worries Raider-friends. I'm a tough ol' bird, and my whole life is in God's hands. Whatever happens, it turns out good. Amen.

I just went through this with my wife, all was well thankfully, but its stressful. I hope it works out for you. Keep fighting the good fight!

vCash

Oh goodness! I will start the prayers GF. I hope all is well!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Take care girl. I'll be praying for you.

vCash
    yes, a big heart-felt BEST WISHES and muchos prayers to out to all of y'all fighting health issues and/or goin through health issues with family. glad you're kicking, hbb!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Damn migraine woke me up >.<
    Don't like me?

vCash

As a CHRISTian, let it be known that I will have you in my prayers. BTW, aren't you from Ky? I was born and raised in the very eastern part of Ky, and now live in the very western-part of WVa. I live about 20-25 mins from where I was raised at, just in 'nutter state.

vCash
    When it comes to being healthy and facing elimination, football doesn`t mean very much. It`s best to be positive in any fight, you can talk yourself into expiration. With a good attitude surrounded by good friends, we can all live to be 90. Don`t forget to install lemons into your daily routine, this form of chemo will hold the enemy at bay.

Good luck

vCash

Right on Raider Sister. No need to apologize. You do what you do and keep doing it, it seems to work! Wow that was a mouthfull! LOL My bestest wishes and next time I get to an In and Out Burger I too will have a 3X3 in your name!

vCash

I hope & pray everything will be alright for you HBB....It's mighty quite without you around here so I hope you can atleast check in with us every once in a while n say hi.
    God bless you!
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Oh n Ill be sure to eat a 3x3 animal style combo for you from in-n-out. With a big ol' dark soda lol...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    I hear so much hype about in n out. We don't have them here. What's the big deal? Lol
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 02-01-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I hear so much hype about in n out. We don't have them here. What's the big deal? Lol
    They make a good burger. You got Five Guys Burgers and Fries? Same thing.

-Stork

vCash
    My prayers are with you, HBB!
    And I'll definitely eat that 3x3 for you! And a Strawberry milk shake

Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast