Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 908
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I watched Fringe for the first couple three seasons then lost interest. I might have to re-visit that one.

    The Sopranos was never interesting to me. Maybe because I've been around those idiots my whole life and I just can't stomach watching them portrayed with any modicum of positivity. Lol, my life was threatened in the 90's over Little League playing time for the son of one of these good fellas.-Stork
    LOL now, but probably not LOL then. Wow. I have done a lot of coaching and had some parents upset before, it is hard to tell a parent that their kid is not getting as much paying time as the others 'cause they well, for want of a better phrase... they suck. That must have been a hard one to deal with and a useful tool in the ol' coaching tool box on how to handle situations.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Stupid ****wad neighbors being beyond noisy. I really loathe these kids.

    Last year there were about 20 of them outside one weekday night partying outside. Things escalated and I heard a bunch of yelling. Got up and looked out my window and 1/2 of them had guns pointing at each other. I called 911 and told them that.

    It took an officer 30 minutes to show up and by then everyone had left.

    Usually cops do a damn good job around here but that group of kids was lucky no one died that night.
    You did the right thing BW. Eggs and toilet paper withstanding. Urban kids just don't think about consequences!

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    9,358
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    LOL now, but probably not LOL then. Wow. I have done a lot of coaching and had some parents upset before, it is hard to tell a parent that their kid is not getting as much paying time as the others 'cause they well, for want of a better phrase... they suck. That must have been a hard one to deal with and a useful tool in the ol' coaching tool box on how to handle situations.
    The kid was unfortunately the worst baseball player I've ever seen in my life, and I was trying my best to limit his ability to hurt the team's fortunes. One day the father came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me my options.

    I caved and shortly thereafter retired from coaching Little League. I decided quickly that the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze.

    Scared the crap out of me.

    -Stork

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,333
    vCash
    1500
    I coached little league, I totally understand Stork.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Bigs in reply to your post about mine lol I don't mind it. It just really freaked me out. I'll do a cleansing and it wil be fine. Something just wants my attention.
    LOL Why am I not suprized that some guy works hard to get a beutiful womans attention.
    If I was 30 years younger.....
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    It's a bit difficult to lose it to an imaginary girl
    HMMMMM seems to me like This guy is a total head case....will fit right in with the raiders. I hope all this melarky drops him in the draft and we get a top 5 pick for peanuts
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,784
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    I am just wondering how many others think this new site format sucks!
    I dfon't like it either
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    LOL Why am I not suprized that some guy works hard to get a beutiful womans attention.
    If I was 30 years younger.....
    You're too sweet
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,155
    vCash
    1500
    Whatsup Snake!

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The kid was unfortunately the worst baseball player I've ever seen in my life, and I was trying my best to limit his ability to hurt the team's fortunes. One day the father came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me my options.

    I caved and shortly thereafter retired from coaching Little League. I decided quickly that the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze.

    Scared the crap out of me.

    -Stork
    Holy Schnykies Batman! That's scary, I don't blame you in the least, one on one maybe, but the mob behind him, no fricking thank you.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    LOL Why am I not suprized that some guy works hard to get a beutiful womans attention.
    If I was 30 years younger.....
    Snake! I am very glad to see you posting, a few of us have been wondering about you and how you are doing. I hope well.

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Snake! I am very glad to see you posting, a few of us have been wondering about you and how you are doing. I hope well.
    I second this
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Hey, babe! Did they ever figure out what was happening in that cute noggin of yours and by the way where the heck is HBB?

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,901
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The kid was unfortunately the worst baseball player I've ever seen in my life, and I was trying my best to limit his ability to hurt the team's fortunes. One day the father came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me my options.

    I caved and shortly thereafter retired from coaching Little League. I decided quickly that the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze.

    Scared the crap out of me.

    -Stork
    As much as I love the tri-state area, I hate the frequency that some 'types' of people appear.

    You can't throw a rock in this state without hitting someone who "knows a guy" -- or is "the guy to know" in the first place. Some of it is absurd bravado, no doubt... sadly, a lot of it is true.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    As much as I love the tri-state area, I hate the frequency that some 'types' of people appear.

    You can't throw a rock in this state without hitting someone who "knows a guy" -- or is "the guy to know" in the first place. Some of it is absurd bravado, no doubt... sadly, a lot of it is true.
    That's gotta be almost surreal being around that wiseguy environment.

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •