Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I watched Fringe for the first couple three seasons then lost interest. I might have to re-visit that one.

The Sopranos was never interesting to me. Maybe because I've been around those idiots my whole life and I just can't stomach watching them portrayed with any modicum of positivity. Lol, my life was threatened in the 90's over Little League playing time for the son of one of these good fellas.-Stork
    LOL now, but probably not LOL then. Wow. I have done a lot of coaching and had some parents upset before, it is hard to tell a parent that their kid is not getting as much paying time as the others 'cause they well, for want of a better phrase... they suck. That must have been a hard one to deal with and a useful tool in the ol' coaching tool box on how to handle situations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Stupid ****wad neighbors being beyond noisy. I really loathe these kids.

Last year there were about 20 of them outside one weekday night partying outside. Things escalated and I heard a bunch of yelling. Got up and looked out my window and 1/2 of them had guns pointing at each other. I called 911 and told them that.

It took an officer 30 minutes to show up and by then everyone had left.

Usually cops do a damn good job around here but that group of kids was lucky no one died that night.
    You did the right thing BW. Eggs and toilet paper withstanding. Urban kids just don't think about consequences!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    LOL now, but probably not LOL then. Wow. I have done a lot of coaching and had some parents upset before, it is hard to tell a parent that their kid is not getting as much paying time as the others 'cause they well, for want of a better phrase... they suck. That must have been a hard one to deal with and a useful tool in the ol' coaching tool box on how to handle situations.
    The kid was unfortunately the worst baseball player I've ever seen in my life, and I was trying my best to limit his ability to hurt the team's fortunes. One day the father came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me my options.

I caved and shortly thereafter retired from coaching Little League. I decided quickly that the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze.

Scared the crap out of me.

-Stork

vCash
    I coached little league, I totally understand Stork.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Bigs in reply to your post about mine lol I don't mind it. It just really freaked me out. I'll do a cleansing and it wil be fine. Something just wants my attention.
    LOL Why am I not suprized that some guy works hard to get a beutiful womans attention.
    If I was 30 years younger.....
    I do not CHEER when a RAIDER is HURT
    I will always respect & admire Al Davis
    Win, Lose, or Tie; Raider Fan Till I Die

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    It's a bit difficult to lose it to an imaginary girl
    HMMMMM seems to me like This guy is a total head case....will fit right in with the raiders. I hope all this melarky drops him in the draft and we get a top 5 pick for peanuts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsteRaider View Post
    I am just wondering how many others think this new site format sucks!
    I dfon't like it either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    LOL Why am I not suprized that some guy works hard to get a beutiful womans attention.
    You're too sweet
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Whatsup Snake!

vCash
    The kid was unfortunately the worst baseball player I've ever seen in my life, and I was trying my best to limit his ability to hurt the team's fortunes. One day the father came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and explained to me my options.

I caved and shortly thereafter retired from coaching Little League. I decided quickly that the juice was definitely not worth the squeeze.

-Stork
    Holy Schnykies Batman! That's scary, I don't blame you in the least, one on one maybe, but the mob behind him, no fricking thank you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeforCanton View Post
    Snake! I am very glad to see you posting, a few of us have been wondering about you and how you are doing. I hope well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Snake! I am very glad to see you posting, a few of us have been wondering about you and how you are doing. I hope well.
    I second this
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Hey, babe! Did they ever figure out what was happening in that cute noggin of yours and by the way where the heck is HBB?

vCash

-Stork
    As much as I love the tri-state area, I hate the frequency that some 'types' of people appear.

You can't throw a rock in this state without hitting someone who "knows a guy" -- or is "the guy to know" in the first place. Some of it is absurd bravado, no doubt... sadly, a lot of it is true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    As much as I love the tri-state area, I hate the frequency that some 'types' of people appear.

You can't throw a rock in this state without hitting someone who "knows a guy" -- or is "the guy to know" in the first place. Some of it is absurd bravado, no doubt... sadly, a lot of it is true.
    That's gotta be almost surreal being around that wiseguy environment.

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast