Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Where the heck is HBB?
    Ive been wondering the same thing. Hasnt been here in days. I hope all is well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Ive been wondering the same thing. Hasnt been here in days. I hope all is well.
    Yeah me too. She's freakin hilarious. I miss her posts already!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Reece in the pro bowl lookin good
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Hey nation I need some help.

I'm looking for pictures of 49er fans crying or that just look really stupid/ugly/etc.

There's also one particular pic I'm looking for but I've searched google and couldn't find it. It's the raiders Superfan Spike and he's yelling at a 49ers fan that looks scared.

I'm making a YouTube video and would appreciate the help
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Hey nation I need some help.

I'm looking for pictures of 49er fans crying or that just look really stupid/ugly/etc.

There's also one particular pic I'm looking for but I've searched google and couldn't find it. It's the raiders Superfan Spike and he's yelling at a 49ers fan that looks scared.

I'm making a YouTube video and would appreciate the help
    I googled "49er fans crying" and there are a ton of them. San Jose Mercury News has a good archive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I googled "49er fans crying" and there are a ton of them. San Jose Mercury News has a good archive.
    That's weird. When I googled that I only see one.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I never could understand why fans talk trash, gloat or develop a arrogance towards other teams. The last time I checked, the 49ers are representing the NFC in the Super Bowl and the Raiders are watching it on the flat screen. Something to be said for winning and losing with class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I never could understand why fans talk trash, gloat or develop a arrogance towards other teams. The last time I checked, the 49ers are representing the NFC in the Super Bowl and the Raiders are watching it on the flat screen. Something to be said for winning and losing with class.
    Rivals for a reason. Battle of the bay.

That and it's fun

The ones that take it seriously are the ones that dish it out the hardest but can't take it.

To each their own.

So you're telling me you'd be happy if the chargers won a Super Bowl? I wouldn't. They can stay winless for their entire existence for all I care. I can't bring myself to cheer for ANY other team. I'm a RAIDERS fan, not raiders then everyone else fan.

If you don't like trash talk maybe you should be a golf fan?
    Don't like me?

vCash
    and bw is back!
    lol, when i was a kid and started picking teams, i immediately found out who the rivals were. even before i knew that football wasn't just a big game of dogpile, i hated the broncos. that was the first time i remember hating. them first, then sd and kc and seattle. before i liked hockey, i picked chicago as my team, which came with it an intense hatred of detroit. i dunno, there's something about sports fanaticism that leads to certain teams being viewed as lower than fecal matter... and like bw said, that's what makes it so damn fun!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Wow.. I've never felt more down in my life..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Wow.. I've never felt more down in my life..
    BG,How you "feel" is not a state of being, it is a state of Mind.
    emotions are a result of thought.
    control your thoughts,and you can control how you feel.It is a matter of defiance to the struggles you face,we all face adversity, your character is defined by how you deal with it, not whether or not you face some.

dont focus on negatives and when they invade tell them to get the f out.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    BSPN has bowling.

vCash
    Rivals for a reason. Battle of the bay.

That and it's fun

The ones that take it seriously are the ones that dish it out the hardest but can't take it.

To each their own.

So you're telling me you'd be happy if the chargers won a Super Bowl? I wouldn't. They can stay winless for their entire existence for all I care. I can't bring myself to cheer for ANY other team. I'm a RAIDERS fan, not raiders then everyone else fan.

If you don't like trash talk maybe you should be a golf fan?

I never said I root for anyone else. I said there was something to be said for winning or losing with some class. It seems to be a rare quality these days.
    Last edited by Proximo; 01-28-2013 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Good morning all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    Proximo if you ever want someone to play on madden let me know. raiderforlife77 is my tag. I love madden
    My gamer tag is Priximo1285, lets play sometime.

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast