Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 908
  1. #286
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Where the heck is HBB?
    Ive been wondering the same thing. Hasnt been here in days. I hope all is well.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Ive been wondering the same thing. Hasnt been here in days. I hope all is well.
    Yeah me too. She's freakin hilarious. I miss her posts already!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Reece in the pro bowl lookin good
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Hey nation I need some help.

    I'm looking for pictures of 49er fans crying or that just look really stupid/ugly/etc.

    There's also one particular pic I'm looking for but I've searched google and couldn't find it. It's the raiders Superfan Spike and he's yelling at a 49ers fan that looks scared.

    I'm making a YouTube video and would appreciate the help
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Hey nation I need some help.

    I'm looking for pictures of 49er fans crying or that just look really stupid/ugly/etc.

    There's also one particular pic I'm looking for but I've searched google and couldn't find it. It's the raiders Superfan Spike and he's yelling at a 49ers fan that looks scared.

    I'm making a YouTube video and would appreciate the help
    I googled "49er fans crying" and there are a ton of them. San Jose Mercury News has a good archive.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I googled "49er fans crying" and there are a ton of them. San Jose Mercury News has a good archive.
    That's weird. When I googled that I only see one.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,460
    vCash
    1500
    I never could understand why fans talk trash, gloat or develop a arrogance towards other teams. The last time I checked, the 49ers are representing the NFC in the Super Bowl and the Raiders are watching it on the flat screen. Something to be said for winning and losing with class.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I never could understand why fans talk trash, gloat or develop a arrogance towards other teams. The last time I checked, the 49ers are representing the NFC in the Super Bowl and the Raiders are watching it on the flat screen. Something to be said for winning and losing with class.
    Rivals for a reason. Battle of the bay.

    That and it's fun

    The ones that take it seriously are the ones that dish it out the hardest but can't take it.

    To each their own.

    So you're telling me you'd be happy if the chargers won a Super Bowl? I wouldn't. They can stay winless for their entire existence for all I care. I can't bring myself to cheer for ANY other team. I'm a RAIDERS fan, not raiders then everyone else fan.

    If you don't like trash talk maybe you should be a golf fan?
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,084
    vCash
    1500
    and bw is back!
    lol, when i was a kid and started picking teams, i immediately found out who the rivals were. even before i knew that football wasn't just a big game of dogpile, i hated the broncos. that was the first time i remember hating. them first, then sd and kc and seattle. before i liked hockey, i picked chicago as my team, which came with it an intense hatred of detroit. i dunno, there's something about sports fanaticism that leads to certain teams being viewed as lower than fecal matter... and like bw said, that's what makes it so damn fun!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS




    "We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,156
    vCash
    1500
    Wow.. I've never felt more down in my life..

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Wow.. I've never felt more down in my life..
    BG,How you "feel" is not a state of being, it is a state of Mind.
    emotions are a result of thought.
    control your thoughts,and you can control how you feel.It is a matter of defiance to the struggles you face,we all face adversity, your character is defined by how you deal with it, not whether or not you face some.

    dont focus on negatives and when they invade tell them to get the f out.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

  12. #297
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,083
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I never could understand why fans talk trash, gloat or develop a arrogance towards other teams. The last time I checked, the 49ers are representing the NFC in the Super Bowl and the Raiders are watching it on the flat screen. Something to be said for winning and losing with class.
    BSPN has bowling.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,460
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Rivals for a reason. Battle of the bay.

    That and it's fun

    The ones that take it seriously are the ones that dish it out the hardest but can't take it.

    To each their own.

    So you're telling me you'd be happy if the chargers won a Super Bowl? I wouldn't. They can stay winless for their entire existence for all I care. I can't bring myself to cheer for ANY other team. I'm a RAIDERS fan, not raiders then everyone else fan.

    If you don't like trash talk maybe you should be a golf fan?

    I never said I root for anyone else. I said there was something to be said for winning or losing with some class. It seems to be a rare quality these days.
    Last edited by Proximo; 01-28-2013 at 11:41 AM.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,551
    vCash
    1500
    Good morning all.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,460
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    Proximo if you ever want someone to play on madden let me know. raiderforlife77 is my tag. I love madden
    My gamer tag is Priximo1285, lets play sometime.

Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •