Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Wasnt Grant Hill voted in and didnt play a single game one year

Props to NoFunLeague

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    How are you going to say AI like in any sense. Like common sense tells you there has to be a far worse one.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...iversal01.html
    Take a look at his final season.. It has pretty hard to wacth

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Wasnt Grant Hill voted in and didnt play a single game one year
    messed up if true

2012 allstar

vCash
    VC

So you are saying that he was undeserving of being an allstar the year he was an allstar... Wait so was I

vCash
    Wasn't T-Mac still making all-star appearances around that time? Shaq was there on his way out too. I don't rank Iverson as least deserving at all. At least he was a superstar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...iversal01.html
    Take a look at his final season.. It has pretty hard to wacth
    Yeah but he was still A.I.

vCash
    I know it's recent, but Roy Hibbert last year has got to be in consideration.

He's solid, but he's just simply not an all star by any means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    lol wasnt he replaced with Jamaal Magloire, which was worse.
    antonio davis

vCash
    In the early 2000's when Dream, Ewing and Robinson were near the end. These guys made it.

Dale Davis 2000

Anthony Mason 2001

Theo Ratliff 2001

Antonio Davis 2001

Brad Miller 2003

Jamaal Magloire 2004

Decent players but not all star caliber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    In the early 2000's when Dream, Ewing and Robinson were near the end. These guys made it.

Dale Davis 2000

Anthony Mason 2001

Theo Ratliff 2001

Antonio Davis 2001

Brad Miller 2003

Jamaal Magloire 2004

Lol nah... Brad Miller was very deserving of an all star appearance that year. I know he's not the popular choice by the fans because he's a big white redneck with no flash to his game, but there's a reason why they let the coaches vote for the reserves. Miller was a top 5 center in the game (maybe top 3 after Shaq and Yao of course) and there's a reason why the coaches voted him again. He was even more deserving the next year in 2004 as he was one of the league's leaders in triple doubles that season which included double digit assists....for a center. But I agree with all of your other choices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Lol nah... Brad Miller was very deserving of an all star appearance that year. I know he's not the popular choice by the fans because he's a big white redneck with no flash to his game, but there's a reason why they let the coaches vote for the reserves. Miller was a top 5 center in the game (maybe top 3 after Shaq and Yao of course) and there's a reason why the coaches voted him again. He was even more deserving the next year in 2004 as he was one of the league's leaders in triple doubles that season which included double digit assists....for a center. But I agree with all of your other choices.
    Miller was solid at a time when the league was dominated by guards which continues til this date, if you compare his numbers to Smiths 92-98, Vlade 93-96 and Sabonis 96-98 they are quite similar but those guys got a combined 2 all star games in there careers due to the high level of play at that position at the time. Wonder if we will ever have another era in which centers were the most talented and productive.

vCash
    Miller was solid at a time when the league was dominated by guards which continues til this date, if you compare his numbers to Smiths 92-98, Vlade 93-96 and Sabonis 96-98 they are quite similar but those guys got a combined 2 all star games in there careers due to the high level of play at that position at the time. Wonder if we will ever have another era in which centers were the most talented and productive.
    You make a valid point. I agree, that was the really the last era of dominating centers.... and I'm not saying Miller, Ben Wallace, McGloire, etc were dominate. Other than Shaq and Yao, there really weren't anymore dominating centers and I agree, it was much harder for guys like Vlade and Sabonis to get in during the 90's. I still think Miller was deserving of an all star appearance though because he was also one of the top PF's in the league. He went to Sac and played PF while Divac played C and Miller was still playing at an all star level when the league west was rich with PF's... Garnett, Duncan, Wallace, Dirk, etc. But like I said, you have a valid argument.

vCash

Dale Davis 2000

Anthony Mason 2001

Theo Ratliff 2001

Antonio Davis 2001

Brad Miller 2003

Jamaal Magloire 2004

if my memory serves me correctly, he had a monster all star game though but i could be wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yeah but he was still A.I.
    He clearly WASN'T the same AI he still had gas in the tank as an NBA player but he was far from an allstar worthy player and this is coming from a huge Iverson supporter

2012 allstar

vCash
    Yao Ming 2010–11 season, he only played 5 games that year and still got voted in...as a starter!!!

This is by far the worst
    Last edited by --23--; 01-19-2013 at 10:10 PM.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast