Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by --23-- View Post
    Yao Ming 2010–11 season, he only played 5 games that year and still got voted in...as a stater!!!

This is by far the worst
    You win thats defiantly a worse one.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Has there ever been a less warranted all-star than Iverson in 2010?
    Horrible example. There are so many that are ahead of him many listed in this thread and you use Iverson 2010? Dumb.

vCash
    Got to back Iggy here he may not have had an allstar season last year but he had been snubbed for a long time and was owed it.
    LOL Iggy was not snubbed for a long time. Tell me what years Iggy was a deserving All Star before last season. Iggy was never a borderline All Star at any point in his career. Man you are making Sixer fans like me look really bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    LOL Iggy was not snubbed for a long time. Tell me what years Iggy was a deserving All Star before last season. Iggy was never a borderline All Star at any point in his career. Man you are making Sixer fans like me look really bad.
    You saying i look bad and your defending Iversons all-star appearance in 2010? thats madness once again im a huge iverson fan and i dont like Iggy but i am also a realist.
    And anyone who says this CLEARLY doesn't know the first thing about basketball until last season Iggy had 1 weakness 3 point shooting last season he had i weakness as well free throw shooting.
    Iggy has been a top 3 wing defender for awhile now and on top of that averaged like 15 5 and 5 he was a role player sure and not meant to be a number 1 option but he was an all star.

2012 allstar

vCash
    antonio davis

vCash
    You win thats defiantly a worse one.
    Id rather focus on non injured selections, I think Zo had a similar problem once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Id rather focus on non injured selections, I think Zo had a similar problem once.
    Jamal Magloire made an all allstar team in 2004. I think he was averaging something like 14 and 9..lol. And he never returned to another one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345