Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 178
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    993
    vCash
    1500
    The OP is the most racist in this thread. I am so sick and tired of this argument, the Rooney rule, and affirmative action as a whole. There was a time and a place when these things were needed, and in some areas in the South maybe some parts of affirmative action still are.

    However, being from the North East, I can say without hesitation that the majority of racism that remains around here is REVERSE racism. It's the whole attitude of well because of our past you owe us and we want more benefits from stuff our GREAT grandparents had to endure. Look, I'm Jewish, I don't hold any grudges against German people. This makes me sick and so angry.

    These days the best man gets the job. How dare you state that more African American coaches need to be hired over more qualified Caucasians! How dare you! I love the point about the NBA. Fine, you want to make the NFL coached 50% African American, then fine I want the NBA players 50% Caucasian. Wonder which sport our racism will ruin first.

    Better yet, let's stop being fricking racist and let the best players play, the best coaches coach, and leave the color of your skin at the door. Last time I checked we share the same water fountains and bathrooms...take your hate and the Rooney Rule and get the F out of here!


    “Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,518
    vCash
    1500
    Need more WHITE RUNNING BACKS!!!!!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    993
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Need more WHITE RUNNING BACKS!!!!!
    Totally agree. Why should it go to the best players?! HELL NO! RACISM!!! This is so RACIST we need at least 50% white RBs! Sorry Adrian Peterson we need to lay you off because more white people need to be RBs.

    Man I sound so logical


    “Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,818
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    2 out of the 8 coaches fired after the season were minorities. None of their 8 replacements were. The NFL continues to go in the wrong direction when it comes to minorities in head coaching (and assistant coaching) positions. Minorities make up appx. 60% of the NFL players yet they now hold just 3 of the 32 head coaching positions, less than 10%.

    I think a great example of this is my Denver Broncos. In the last 2 years, both the Broncos DC and OC have been given a shot to lead teams and neither one had any previous experience or were exactly household names. Dennis Allen was hired as the Raiders coach last year and Mike McCoy was just hired to lead the Chargers. I'm not saying they didn't deserve their chance but it's an example of 2 white assistants that were chosen with no previous head coaching experience. By the way, the Broncos replaced both men with white coaches.

    I think it would be awesome to see some kind of protest from not just minority players, but all players before the kickoff of Game 1 this year. Maybe just meet at midfield in solidarity to say to owners and GM's that we need more minorities in the coaching ranks, not less. The fact that the NFL is down to 3 AA head coaches is disgusting!
    Maybe none of the minority candidates were qualified.

    Oh wait we should hire them anyways to give the "appearance" of equality to satisfy some invisible quota.

    Typical white bureaucrat. Race is idiotic and non-existent. The fact people still see in these terms is sad.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    just because you can play a sport well doens't mean you can coach it, so the player to coach arguement goes right out the window.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Parkston, SD
    Posts
    163
    vCash
    1500
    your an idiot

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    52
    vCash
    1500
    Obama won because of the electoral vote moreamericans voted for romney and to the op the job goes to the best man for the job not the mans skin color before you say anything im mexican

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    You are right, owners made a conscious decision to not hire someone because they are black.
    You do realize that has happened quite frequently in the past with almost every profession, right?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    22,592
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider0510 View Post
    Obama won because of the electoral vote moreamericans voted for romney and to the op the job goes to the best man for the job not the mans skin color before you say anything im mexican
    No, you are wrong by millions of votes.

  10. 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,736
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    2 out of the 8 coaches fired after the season were minorities. None of their 8 replacements were. The NFL continues to go in the wrong direction when it comes to minorities in head coaching (and assistant coaching) positions. Minorities make up appx. 60% of the NFL players yet they now hold just 3 of the 32 head coaching positions, less than 10%.

    I think a great example of this is my Denver Broncos. In the last 2 years, both the Broncos DC and OC have been given a shot to lead teams and neither one had any previous experience or were exactly household names. Dennis Allen was hired as the Raiders coach last year and Mike McCoy was just hired to lead the Chargers. I'm not saying they didn't deserve their chance but it's an example of 2 white assistants that were chosen with no previous head coaching experience. By the way, the Broncos replaced both men with white coaches.

    I think it would be awesome to see some kind of protest from not just minority players, but all players before the kickoff of Game 1 this year. Maybe just meet at midfield in solidarity to say to owners and GM's that we need more minorities in the coaching ranks, not less. The fact that the NFL is down to 3 AA head coaches is disgusting!
    And yet another racist chimes in. Thanks for the input.

  12. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider0510 View Post
    Obama won because of the electoral vote moreamericans voted for romney and to the op the job goes to the best man for the job not the mans skin color before you say anything im mexican



    Must have stopped watching election coverage at 7 that night before they counted California and a ton of other states... Obama won by a lot

  13. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    The fact that this is "news" is an utter joke.

  14. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    623
    vCash
    1500
    I don't care.
    Don't let this face fool you...

    #28

  15. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    I want more white running backs. I want more white CB's. I want more white WR's.

  16. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    11,286
    vCash
    1500
    Come on

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •