Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    This has been just one giant mess up for Te'o. Maybe thats a good thing though for us because MLB is certainly not a pressing need anyways

vCash
    I hope he doesn't use the 3 pick on him. We need Jarvis Jones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    you mean Star dont you?

vCash
    WTF If RM think Te'o is still first round Talent then RM is just as much of a F#$%ing Idiot as well. Maybe RM used to date the same woman Roflmao

I have Never spoke badly of RM But if he picks Te'o its Another wasted first round pick and he will be a Bust and I will No longer surport RM as a GM.

If Te'o is that Metally Ill then how the Hell is he going to learn to be a good Raider or learn the play book.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...6bieUnAu0A1HSg

I don`t see Oakland forwarding a chance to T`eo, we have to get over our current linebacker bust first. This may take a couple of years.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Drafting an overrated headcase in the 1st round would seem to be right on par for RM.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    This!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    2012 Raiders team awards The Manti Te'o Fake Dead Girlfriend Story has crossed over from sports and entertainment to mainstream news. It has leaked inside the walls at 1220 Harbor Bay Parkway.

Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie was asked about Te'o's situation in a sit-down with seven reporters Thursday and McKenzie said he was not fully abreast of the entire story.

"But apparently it’s something huge," McKenzie said.

"That’s a lot of stuff that’s going on there. I’m sure because of the enormity of what’s going on, he’ll have to answer some questions. It depends on how it will come out."

The Raiders hold the No. 3 overall draft pick in April's NFL draft and while many saw the Notre Dame Heisman Trophy finalist as a potential fit at middle linebacker for Oakland, it is not a given the Raiders will keep the pick as they could try to trade down.

Still, McKenzie said Te'o's talent is there, despite his poor showing in the BCS title game against Alabama and McKenzie was asked if he considered Te'o a Top 10 pick before this incident came to light.

"Yeah, the guy, the player, whether he’s top 10 pick, top 15, top 20, I don’t know," McKenzie said. "We liked him as a player. We’ll see. All this media attention that’s gone to him in regards to this incident or whatever, it will be interesting to see what happens through it all."

[RELATED: Ratto -- Te'o takes a cue from Armstrong's confession]

Then does a player getting involved in such headlines make you not want to get involved with him?

"No, it makes you go and get all the answers, cross your T's and dot your I's and make sure," McKenzie said. "With any player, you have to make sure what you’re getting from a character standpoint, other than his ability, his talents. Try to get to know the guy. So yes it will weigh in heavily."

McKenzie also was asked about the reports that had the Raiders possibly creating a new front office position such as a team president -- NFL senior vice president of football operations Ray Anderson has reportedly had "exploratory talks" with the Raiders -- and if McKenzie's job would essentially be unchanged in the wake of such a move.

"With this whole position, that’s a Mark Davis deal," McKenzie said, referring to the Raiders owner. "I don’t want to give any leeways of his line of thinking on that, even in regards to leading the NFL to our way of thinking. I don’t want to divulge any information in that regard. I’ll let Mark answer those questions."

Davis, though, had no comment to CSNBayArea.com on the report last weekend.
    Last edited by RaiderFanBL9; 01-18-2013 at 06:44 PM.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    I don't think he will go in the top 10. He will still be a first round and should be, IMO.

vCash
    I personally don't even think Te'o will even be a first round pick anymore. This guy story got more holes in it then swiss cheese hahahahahaha

I am guessing even if Te'o doesn't get drafted by any team. Next Big lie will be him playing for the NFL's number 33 team Roflmao. Him with a Photo of him standing alone but a team Pic hahahahahaha
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Late first round pick, where he shoulda been to begin with.

We can do better though.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Trade down!(arnold voice) for picks we need upgrades in every position.

vCash
    I wouldn't draft Teo. He's too much like McClain and he looked terrible against McClain's alma mater Alabama.

vCash
    Sounds like McKenzie is throwing some disinformation out there for the rest of the league to ponder. He would be smart to brag up the first round draft class if he is shopping the Raiders pick to trade down. Good tradecraft.

vCash
    Perfect time to trade down if Reggie wants Te'o. Trade down, land Te'o somewhere in the top 15-20, & pickup a couple more picks.

Say what you want about the current story, but Te'o can flat out play. He's first round talent because he's proven it the past 4 years at Notre Dame. The latest saga tells us nothing on how he'd do in the Silver N Black. If he's a Raider, he'd immediately be the best tackler this team has. That's not saying too much, but we need bodies like him and about 4 more for that Defense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12